5 Reasons to Buy Super Smash Bros. 4 Wii U

Y0shiM0n

Playing
Wii U
***NOTE THIS IS A POST FROM MY BLOG! IF YOU WANT MORE, GO TO THE LINK BELOW!***

Hello everyone, and I am here to post the top 5 reasons to buy Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, even if you have the 3ds version! Here we go:

1. First off, I would have to say the main reason is that everyone has wanted to duke it out in Smash in HIGH DEFINITION!!! The pic below shows the 3ds graphics compared to the Wii U graphics. Ha! That little section at the top left is the 3ds!

2. EIGHT PLAYER SMASH!!!!!!!! Now you can Smash to your heart's content now that you don't have to take turns when friends are over! If you have eight remotes all together that is...

3. EXTREMELY WIDE VARIETY OF SOUNDTRACKS!!! If you adored the soundtracks in Brawl (like me), you will LOVE the number of soundtracks in Smash 4 for Wii U. It includes over 437 soundtracks!!! I know! The 3ds version has WAY less. I don't know the exact number, but here is the chart comparing both versions:

4. MORE STAGES!!! Sure, the 3ds offered a lot of stages, but the Wii U version has 42 stages, while the 3ds has 34! Nice!

5. AWESOME STAGE CREATION!!! The new in game stage creation takes creating stages to a whole new level! Use the gamepad to literally draw your own stage you can also plant danger zones and other items around the stage!

I hope you all like my post! And until next time,

Smash on!
Little_Dragon

Oh maaaan this is getting me seriously hyped for this game!!! I really think that this game will be great. Those graphics look really sweet and also the fact that you can play with up to eight players! I can't wait I just can't wait!

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back