Good Wii U horror or survival horror games

AmenoKaji

Playing
Super NES
Have you played any good Wii U horror games (like Zombie U)? Any game that has you as a survivor of a horror scenario or has you running from something that has scared the utter crap out of you. I don't know what it is but this year, I have been diving deep into the survival horror genre of games and I can't get enough of the jump scares and the feeling of looking over my shoulder for something terrifying, more so with Halloween coming up, it'd be a good time to make a list of survival horror games for the Wii U if there are very many. I saw there is a Fatal Frame Wii U game but it has no US release date ;_;

Last edited by a moderator:
I suppose you could get RE4 for the original Wii to hold you over, sadly the HD port got passed on the Wii U. But that's hardly a "horror" game, but it's still awesome! Looks like we were snubbed for The Evil Within, so we're missing out on the most anticipated horror title for this year. Kind of sucks, but I suppose you could check out some original Wii games to hold you over?

To be honest, I think the whole zombie things been done to death. Since the GameCube, Nintendo has really been beating a dead horse with the whole zombie thing. Theres a lot of old Hollywood classics they could do something with like vampires (I mean along the lines of the Bela Lugosi, Dracula, not the 17 year old with glitter makeup vampires have become), wolfman, Frankenstein, Creature from the Black Lagoon, stuff like that. They should do games with those and leave the zombie thing alone for awhile.

Latest threads

Back