Chat

Nintenyearold

Playing
NES
Hi sorry if this is wrong place but do we have a livechat anyplace? Maybe a irc channel or a java/live chat on the forum that I missed?

WE SHOULD Get one if no it would be AWESOM! :cool:

I agree! A shoutbox would definitely be a great way to get the community started :)

We needz a chat room!
Maybe not a live one where we see each others' faces, more like one where you can choose a member and go to their room.
If you've been on Exploding Rabbit, you'll know what I mean.

Hmm... I am not sure how I feel about this just because chat rooms are an easy way to harass someone else.

I made a chatroom on Efnet everyone can join for now, the channel name is #nintendoforums.com

For those who don't have an irc client installed (or just don't know what it is ;p) here is a direct link to the chat that you can join using mibbit through your browser (its safe don't worry).

http://mibbit.com/?channel=#Nintendoforums.com&server=irc.umich.edu

Just fill in your nickname from the default and press go.

For those with an irc client

irc://irc.umich.edu/Nintendoforums.com

Hope to see you there! :cool:

No there is private messaging on the forums. I send private messages daily to other people. I am not talking about leaving a comment on someone else's profile.

Okay-Whatever-you-say.jpg

Im not bugging anyone to join, its just cool to have a little hangout where we can chat outside the restrictions of a forum structure.

Latest threads

Back