Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze review

Shane

From
Illinois
I'm going to keep this review short and sweet. So Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze is the perfect platformer, magical in every way, and the addition of Cranky Kong is great. He even plays well. This game isn't quite as magical as the SNES Donkey Kong Country games, but they were game of all-time material. This game is still magical by today's standards of platformers. And best of all, it's a $20 game now. My score: 9.4/10

Man, I played so much of the SNES donkey kong games (think I told my story of it somewhere here already), and the only reason I clicked this thread is because I remember them so well. I didn't even realize this game was out there, I haven't been playing much of anything lately because of work obligations. Great to see a positive review comparing it to the olden days, definitely gonna pick this one up at the end of the week :)

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze is probably one of the finest 2D side scrolling platformers ever made. The soundtrack is so AMAZING!

Well this is one of those games where I had to make a hard decision not to buy it. I am a Donkey Kong fan, and who is not really, but I think that I just realized that my gaming is going in a different direction now. I wish that I just had all the money in the world so I could go get all of these games and really go with my mood all the time, but we all know that this is not the case. Thanks for the review game, and I really want to give it a try.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back