Fire Emblem

OniBlackMage

From
Atlanta
WIth the success of the recent Fire Emblem game, and how Sacred Stones was given away as part of the Ambassador initiative, I think its time to consider releasing some of the other Fire Emblems we never saw state-side. After all, Awakening is technically the 13th in the series, but we only have 6 titles here.

I know they are polishing Fire Emblem x Shin Megami, and testing the waters to see US anticipation, but I think they can make some side money putting out some of the older games out on the virtual console. Better yet, in 2 years, will be the 25th anniversary for the series, so maybe they can honor it like Kirby and release a compilation collection. Who else is on board for that?

I would love that! I'm a huge fan of the Fire Emblem series, and being able to play some of the older games would be a huge treat. I could see them doing something like that, maybe with a new game in the series for the Wii U. I can't wait for SMXFE

Fire Emblem is one of my favorite video game series of all time! I own every game that has made it to the states and I would love to have access to more games for sure. Also, I'm really hyped for FE X SMT as I am a huge fan of both game series. It'll also give me a reason to dust off my Wii U lol.

I've had to play many of the FE games via roms which fans had translated so they could be played. I would love for them all to come state side but I really don't see that happening unless they do some kind of collection for one of Nintendo's handhelds.

Though I just hope we keep getting the future titles and hopefully one of them will end up on a console. A FE game on the Wii U would be great to play and look just as awesome.

I wanna get FE On 3ds so bad but Steam sales just keep getting in the way. haha. All my friends are telling me amazing though.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back