Hello everyone. Keep being Awesome

billz30

Website
youtu.be
Playing
3DS XL
I'm currently playing Attack Of The Friday Monsters A Tokyo Tale on the Nintendo 3ds and my favorite game of all time on the system is Fantasy Life.

awwwww snap @billz30 ! Welcome new friend! I put in over 160 hours into Fantasy Life. How about you? And yes, for myself it stands above many really great 3ds games. I put it just above Bravely Default. Glad to have a Fantasy Life fan in the house.

Fantasy Life is my number one favorite game on the Nintendo 3ds. My character is at level 83 and I so far have 133 hours invested in the game. I have 5 jobs at God level and all the others at master level. 3 months ago I finally got Monster Hunter 4 but since I played Fantasy Life first I really can't get into it. Fantasy Life is just so awesome. I wish Level 5 would have brought the second one to the 3ds.

@billz30 yep, i think i got close to lvl 100. This made me a huge Level 5 fan, so i got Yokai Watch on tap after i finish Majora's Mask 3d. Isn't Fantasy Life the most rewarding game ever? S0 glad to meet someone who loves it too!

I have been playing video games since the Atari 2600 days and I must say Fantasy Life is one of the best , if not the best. Everything from the music to the story is fantastic. I also love Level 5 games. I'm playing Attack Of The Friday Monsters and Bugs Vs Tanks right now. Wow around Lvl 100 is impressive. I actually will go back and play it again after I finish the other two games. I want to get all my jobs at God level eventually. I should get Yokai watch soon also. It is great to meet someone else who got to play this masterpiece. All the characters in Fantasy Life are fantastic. 10 out of 10 for me. The best game I have played in a long long time.

I have been playing video games since the Atari 2600 days and I must say Fantasy Life is one of the best , if not the best. Everything from the music to the story is fantastic. I also love Level 5 games. I'm playing Attack Of The Friday Monsters and Bugs Vs Tanks right now. Wow around Lvl 100 is impressive. I actually will go back and play it again after I finish the other two games. I want to get all my jobs at God level eventually. I should get Yokai watch soon also. It is great to meet someone else who got to play this masterpiece. All the characters in Fantasy Life are fantastic. 10 out of 10 for me. The best game I have played in a long long time.

awesome! please do make your rounds here, id love to hear your thoughts on all kinds of threads

Latest threads

Back