Hello from a retro guy

sabin357

Playing
Super NES
Hello all. I am a guy who grew up with Nintendo throughout my life. I was 7 when I first saw someone playing the Super Mario Bros. on an NES at a birthday party. Every one of us kids was completely mesmerized by what we saw. I knew I must have one.

Years later, my favorite gaming console of all time was released, the SNES. I've been a fan of RPGs for my whole life & I credit much of that to the huge selection of amazing games the SNES offered. Final Fantasy 4 & 6 are still in my top 10 games of all time, along with Chrono Trigger.

While I've owned every console since the N64 forward & currently own a PS4, I've found myself revisiting the classics on SNES recently. They just never get old.

Welcome to the boards! Always nice to see a fellow Nintendo Crusader. What are some of your favorite games from those genres? I see Chrono Trigger, FF, and of course Zelda must be up there. Castlevania: Symphony of the Night? So many good ones to mention.

Hope to see you posting about and keeping up some lively conversational pieces. Here's a ChronoLOL for you:

Do I see a Clash of Clans goblin in here??

...he asked his wife as she lay in the bed with a shame drenched face.

welcome, I'm into SNES games i missed out on. I've since VC'd Super Metroid, ALTTP, Yoshi's Island and Super Mario world of course. Good stuff

Latest threads

Back