Hello

InsertCoin

From
Lost
Playing
Wii U
I've only ever had Nintendo consoles, from NES through to Wii U, only skipping on GBC. Got my U shortly after launch, got fed up with it about 12 months ago, but have recently dusted it off and am playing again. I nearly sinned and got a PS4 a couple of months ago, but Mario Maker and XCX grabbed may attention and I've decided to stick with my WiI U and see what 2016 brings...

Anyway, hello and stuff!

welcome and welcome back! See: Splatoon for endless fun, Hyrule Warriors, and hopefully you've tried Wind Waker HD

Welcome. XCX is really fun, but I am only a couple hours in. Have you gotten Smash 4 yet, which is obviously the best Wii U game eveh. :D Anyways, welcome to the forums, I hope you like it here. :)

Cheers for the welcome. I can't wait to get XCX, I stupidly asked for it for Christmas so am waiting to get my hands on it...can't wait. I love 'Monster Hunter' so fiddling with tiny texted menus is something I'm used to!
I'm not a big fan of arena fighting games so have never got into Smash. I had the first iteration years ago but have never gone back to the series...
I've got Splatoon but not played it that much yet, but what I have has impressed me!
As for WW...first U game I got and can't wait for TPHD. Of course, they are both helping to pass the time until the big one, Zelda Wii U. Seems like I've been waiting for this game all my life...a massive open world Hyrule to explore, my dreams come true!

Back