Hello!

Tora16

From
Kansas
Playing
3DS
Hello everyone! I'm pretty excited to have found some great people to discuss some of my favorite games with. My primary Nintendo platform these days is my 3DS, though I still get on my Wii on occasion (granted mostly for the streaming channels or the Just Dance series). I think my first Nintendo game was a set of old Sonic games on the PC, so I still have a nostalgic love of the Sonic games. I also love the ever-adorable Kirby, and am pretty much hooked on the Phoenix Wright series. My latest discovery was the Fantasy Life game, and I was pretty thrilled to discover there's still an active community of players out there for that game. Again, it's great to meet you, and I look forward to getting to know you all better!

Welcome and yes indeed! HUGE Fantasy Life fan here. I finished recently and had over 160 hours invested. One of the most rewarding games I've ever played. (check out our thread in 3ds games!) Im also a Kirby fan so you are in good company. Glad to have you!

Hello! Nice to meet you, Tora! I am a Kirby fan too. I hope you enjoy your stay here on Nintendo Forums. :)

Did someone mention my favorite game on the Nintendo 3ds...Fantasy Life. Awesome game indeed! Such a wonderful game. My mission now is to get all my job classes at creator rank.

Back