Hello!

Mark Ball

Playing
Super NES
Hello everyone. I thought I'd take a second to introduce myself. I am the editor of www.nintendoloveaffair.com and have recently (Christmas 2015) become the proud owner of a Wii U. I am looking for an active Nintendo community to get involved in and I hope that I can find that here. My favorite system of all time is my SNES and I am currently playing Shovel Knight and Woolly World. Captain Toad is waiting for me as well as Ninja Gaiden and NES Remix pack. I have a lot of playing to do. Cheers!

Hello and welcome to Nintendo Forums, Mark Ball! If you're looking for other good games on the Wii U, I suggest that you try Super Mario Maker and The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD. They're both very good in my opinion. Anyway, I hope you have a good time here!

Wow, that's really cool. Glad to have you here ^^ this community is really nice and has daily activity. Hope you join us :D

welcome, this is a great community and I'm sure you'll love it here. I got Woolley World for Christmas myself, and its awesome.

Hello, Mark! Welcome to the forums. I hope that you enjoy your stay. :) If you need help with anything or want to ask me something, don't hesitate to contact me. :D

Again, thank you for the warm welcome. It's good be part of a community. I haven't taken part in forums for years!

Latest threads

Back