hey listen!

CircleofDust

Playing
GameCube
Nah it's just me y'all...I'm a big nintendo geek and just wanted to say hi to everybody

HIYA EVERYBODIE!

Been playing Nintendo since I was a wee lad myself, probably Link's age (his young self). Still revisit the original land of Hyrule every now and then. Just for the music sometimes. And yeah, even Zelda2's music. Where's the love for Zelda2 I wonder...

Zelda 2 love is right here. Welcome to the forum!

welcome, you're talking to a fellow Hylian. The music is a big deal for me too. Love Wind Waker's music

As great as Wind Waker's music was (and it was), I still don't think that it passed the awesomeness of some of the songs in Majora's Mask! The Stone Tower Temple Theme is just plain great, plus The Song Of Healing could still send shivers down my spine from time to time. There a gold mine of music to be found in the soundtracks in theses games

Welcome to the forums CircleofDust. I love the music in the Zelda series. There are plenty of games out there where I put on my own music while playing and mute the sound but never with Zelda. The games would still be great without it but the music just adds so much to the experience.

Zelda 2 love is right here. Welcome to the forum!
Thanks for the welcome. You know playing the old Nintendo games on an emulator on the PC gives us a whole new experience with Cheat Engine for example...I was jumping over the heads of the ladies carrying water jugs in town in no time!

Love Wind Waker's music
Love EVERYTHING about that game. I felt so bad at the time it came out and people's reactions to the look of the game, but I knew even then it would eventually stand the test of time...which is surely has. I haven't played the updated one, but I'm not one who really cared about having to travel all around so far by boat, to me that was just part of the experience. It was like taking a hike out somewhere in the woods, can be very calming and a nice break from all the action to give you a chance to catch your breath and think about things in the game and such.

Majora's Mask!

Ah here's the game...I finally went back to it 2 months ago, but it's just so hard playing on an emulator. You really need the controller to play it well, and my two controllers are just about dead, one button never hits and the other's stick is just about to fall off. But I didn't know anything about the game when I started playing it actually, I just thought as a kid it was just like a downloadable content like today for a main game, so I thought it was just another part of the story to OOT. Boy that moon coming down sure as heck freaked me out, and I'm still not so sure about the whole gameplay mechanic. Me and my mom both play and we generally need a lot of time without that sense to rush things, so I don't know still. I mean I love it, but the jury is still out.

The games would still be great without it but the music just adds so much to the experience.
Thanks for the welcome. Skyward Sword is still synthesized music isn't it? I played a little bit emulated, but need a full controller for it. But it sounded great still. I wonder if the next Zelda whenever it finally comes out will be orchestral or does it even matter?

Last edited by a moderator:
Love of Zelda RIGHT HERE!!! Welcome to the forum! Love the Navi "hey listen" reference c:

I know what you mean about replaying old games just to hear the music. I like to replay the games to watch the stories unfold again as well. I am kinda stuck in the past with A Link To The Past and Ocarina of Time myself, but I also like some of the newer games.

Looking forward to chatting in the forums!

Latest threads

Back