Hi, I'm Mr. Gamecube! Join the gamecube master race!

Mr. Gamecube

From
Virginia
Website
www.youtube.com
Playing
GameCube
Hey guys, I'm the Mr. Gamecube! I have a youtube channel (Mr. Gamecube) where I play Nintendo Games(mostly Gamecube), practice competitive Smash Bros., relax in Animal Crossing daily, and just have fun playing games. We're doing a fighting game week right now. Check me out if you want.

One more thing, favorite game: Paper Mario the Thousand Year Door. SO GOOD! I can't be the only one who here who loves this game to death, so reply that you do too! You know you wanna...

Thanks for reading :D

Welcome to the forum. I loved Paper Mario. It had the trippiest perspectives & a great storyline. I think Gamecube is a console that didn't get enough credit. Much like Dreamcast.

welcome and yes, i agree: RAWK HAWK!!!!!. I'm also a double dash, sunshine and wind waker kind of guy still to this day.

I am just recently discovering the joys of GameCube. Fun, wonderful system!

Welcome to the forums and I am a big fan of TTYD as well. The gameplay, the writing, the music and graphics - everything just comes together so well on that game. I checked out your YT channel and really enjoyed your commentary. Keep up the awesome work with your videos.

Latest threads

Back