Hiya, everyone! ^_^

virtualboy2558

From
Cornwall, ON, Canada
Playing
Super NES
My name is virtualboy2558 (you can call me either Virty or Virvir), I'm from Ontario, and I'm a HUGE Nintendo fan. My favorite Nintendo games are mostly Mario, Pokemon, Kirby, Megaman, and so on. ^.^ I own almost every Nintendo hardware console and my hobbies include making art, telling stories, and collecting video games. My favorite console of all time is SNES, and my favorite game of all time is Super Mario World. =)

A few things that I made in my spare time. ^#^

MySnapshot9_zps839ed7b3.jpg

Took forever to cut, glue, and piece this all together. ^^; My board game version of Super Mario RPG. =P

Mewtwo%20Earthbound%20Battle%20Sprite_zpstla6kfqz.png
<-- I sometimes make custom sprites for fun... this one is Mewtwo if he was an Earthbound battle sprite. ^_^

Sandslash%20Earthbound%20Battle%20Sprite_zps6qbe4sbu.png
<-- Another one I made with Sandshrew =P

Anyways... thought that I would share a few details and things about myself. ^#^ I hope you guys find them interesting, and would love to meet other fans of Nintendo as well! =D

oh wow! big time welcome! you are definitely amongst friends here. the fact that you enjoy telling stories really caught my attention. you seem like a talented person, and i am looking forward to your input.

Those sprites are beautiful! Welcome to Nintendo Forums. Maybe you could help with putting some special touches on our logo? :)

Back