I'm New! I'd love to talk about Nintendo's Future.

Mr. Purple

Playing
Nintendo 64
Hello,

My name is Mr. Purple. I love Nintendo and I've been gaming for a long time. ( Circa 1990?) anyways..
I love talking about Nintendo and I'd love to talk about the future of Nintendo.

It's an exciting topic because if you notice, Nintendo is always taking risks and constantly reinventing themselves.. and this is very exciting time to be a Video gamer.

don't be shy.. talk to me about anything and everything video game related. I may not have played everything but I sure would love to talk to more people that are passionate about Nintendo...especially since I don't get to meet too many fans in person.
So i'm glad I found this site. :)

Happy to have you here! I am still somewhat new here myself but there is one thing we have in common--love for Nintendo! Make yourself at home and please over look my blunt, honest, and sometimes ignorant opinions.

Looking forward to your posts! =^_^=

We are all about making Nintendo our talking point! You got here just in time we've been speaking about where Nintendo is headed so often I feel like I created a console FOR them by now. Welcome. o_O

Latest threads

Back