Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

I just hope this will finally be the game with playable Zelda. I mean, have you guys check out Hyrule Warriors? Or even the Smash Bros series? Zelda is breathtaking in those games! I wish there's a system like dual protagonists, where you control Link for part of the game, and Zelda for another part of the game, where their storyline intertwine with each other and impacted the final part of the game.

Speaking of Hyrule Warriors, there's a female Link! Wouldn't it be cool if you can select the gender of Link in the new game?(Doesn't seems likely now though) I just think it would be a great way to attract more gamers.

4 New Zelda amiibo to be released in conjunction with the 30th anniversary. But here's the interesting part:

This Wolf Link and Midna amiibo will allow you to summon Wolf Link into the game. It's a neat little reward for those who bought the amiibo. And the 4 new amiibo which just got announced? They are compatible with Breath of the Wild too!

Let's see who we got: Link from the 8-bit era, Ocarina of time Link, and Toon Link and Zelda from the Wind Waker. What can be incorporated into Breath of the Wild? Summon another Link to help with battle? Get access to the ocarina for songs that could affect the outcome of the game? Or summon the great flood that destroy Hyrule in Wind Waker XD

Hope they come up with tricks that are actually worth buying the amiibo for......

...This has been bugging me for a while. Is it just me, or does this Link look a lot like Drew Barrymore?
image.jpg
Well it could be Laura Dern
fWoFstP.jpg

OK I just signed up for this site so I completely bitch about this problem that makes me wanna throw the tv out the window. .........ok so with Breath of the wild why the f*ck did they have to put the zoom feature right on top of the (left) joy stick that controls the camera . Because EVERY TIME I go to move the camera view and zooms in and it f*cks up EVERY THING .

4 New Zelda amiibo to be released in conjunction with the 30th anniversary. But here's the interesting part:

This Wolf Link and Midna amiibo will allow you to summon Wolf Link into the game. It's a neat little reward for those who bought the amiibo. And the 4 new amiibo which just got announced? They are compatible with Breath of the Wild too!

Let's see who we got: Link from the 8-bit era, Ocarina of time Link, and Toon Link and Zelda from the Wind Waker. What can be incorporated into Breath of the Wild? Summon another Link to help with battle? Get access to the ocarina for songs that could affect the outcome of the game? Or summon the great flood that destroy Hyrule in Wind Waker XD

Hope they come up with tricks that are actually worth buying the amiibo for......

Ahhhh! so thats what he does! I love this game, and i love finding new things to do. Thats pretty cool. Its nice when you can use all your toys, right?

so apparently if we feed a dog 3 times she will show us some treasure. Anybody done this yet?

I got it. I'm a little annoyed that I have to hunt down the Korok Mask in the forbidden forest, and I'm pissed i have to go to the Akkalo labyrinth to get the teleportation medallion. That place killed me 20 times last run before I just gave up.

oh yes, those labyrinths drove me nuts. I think i have one left to do. Im kind of glad to be only at the halfway point. I have lots of exploring to do anyway still, so i won't be backtracking just for goodies.

I trekked over to the forest, found the korok mask a few paces past the two torches. I had started a fresh run so I'm nowhere ready to tackle the labyrinth.

yesterday i watched/coached my daughter for the fight with Vah Ruta. I have to admit, it reminded me how beautiful this game is. It was even cooler watching someone else swim up waterfalls and fire arrows in slow motion.

We both agree that this Zelda is top dog because finally there is NOT just one way to do something, get somewhere, beat a bad guy. That is the fun of it.

I've been playing the DLC. Got the Korok Mask, Midna Mask, Phantasma Armor, Tingle Outfit, Travel Medallion, and have beaten the Beginner and Middle Trials.

My goodness those were tough. I'm scared to even attempt the Master Trial... It's like 23 rooms or something, and insanely difficult. And dying would mean starting it all over.

we both found the Korok mask yesterday. Im still kind of just trekking along looking for shrines and armor.

So i have all my shrines, all my memories, enough upgraded armor and plenty of Korok seeds. Im ready to march in on Hyrule Castle, but i just don't want this to ever end. What an awesome game. The story is fantastic as always. I guess i have around 180 hours in. Still not enough

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back