MineCraft Wii U Trailer

I haven't played it yet either. Been busy with Completing SMB3 for the NES with no deaths. And it's hard. I've beaten the game many times before. But I'm trying to go with the no death beat.

That looks cool but I'm having a difficult time thinking of minecraft on the wiiu. Do not know how well the wiiu's cpu could handle the game.

I don't know. It could be good. I've only seen the one trailer here. No gameplay from the gamer's point of view. If I could see that then. I'd have a better oppinion for you.

I think that the Wii U's touchpad and just the fact that you can have a second screen would work very well with this game. I still probably wouldn't play it on Wii U, but it's definitely a cool thought.

I have never been a huge fan of Minecraft, but it's cool for fans of Minecraft and who have a Wii U to be able to play it.

I've never heard of it before.But I'm pretty sure that, thanks to Microsoft, we're definitely not going to get a Wii U version any time soon.
Guess we'll just have to stick to the PC version which I still feel is the best.

Latest threads

Back