Most annoying Mario character?

Princess Peach stayed on that bullsht and kept getting kidnapped. Don't make no damn sense. That's when you knew the storyline was going downhill. It's like always on repeat.

In my opinion, the most annoying Mario character is by far Baby Mario from Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island--for his obnoxious wail alone! The original Super Mario Bros' Toad takes my silver medal as the second most annoying Mario character, for flipping us the double bird whilst telling us that our princess is in another castle seven times over in a row!

In my opinion, the most annoying Mario character is by far Baby Mario from Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island--for his obnoxious wail alone! The original Super Mario Bros' Toad takes my silver medal as the second most annoying Mario character, for flipping us the double bird whilst telling us that our princess is in another castle seven times over in a row!

That crying did not help you to calmy get back to picking the little sh!t back up.
It does show though have far ahead Nintendo's designers were with using such an audio effect to alter our feelings and get a natural response from us.

Apparently programmed in us is the want to help when a baby is crying (I must be missing it as I would've stopped it in a bucket of water)

I hate Toad. The whole race are entirely incompetent; none of the guards have ever stopped the kidnapping of Peach, they always bug Mario to help and then tell him obvious things like "you have to save the princess" and let's not forget his first seven lines: "Thank you for saving me, but the princess is in another castle."

Mario. yes the star of the series annoys me most. Ever since he could talk.

Peach. Not because of the whole kidnapping deal, but rather because of her damn annoying aptitude in Smash Bros. I can't stand her moves, I can't stand her "Oh, did I win?", I just can't stand anything about her. I'm not even sure why these things all piss me off so much, it's almost an irrational hatred I have for her.

Stuff like that is why I main Peach though.

Yeah I would have to say Princess Peach is really nerve-racking. She always needs rescuing and I think it's a little crappy that a franchise has it's only REAL female character act so helpless. Other games that aren't adventure games, like Mario Kart, I find that when you select the Princess Peach character, she usually isn't very good to play with and is much more clunky than say Mario or Luigi.

People may say that Peach is annoying but honestly, she is nowhere as annoying as Starlow.

I find that thing really bossy and she very often shows up in the M&L series.

There's no reason for her to even get there. She is not only spoonfeeding you all the damn time but she's also ruining the personality of the bros that they can possible develop. The first two games allowed the bros to express more emotions because of her absence.

Ever since she showed up, she always mocks at Luigi often somehow making Luigi feel dumber than before.

Yeah, Kersti was a judgemental bitch that jumped to conclusions and refused to listen to others. Like a god-fearing aunt that thinks every word out of your mouth is a lie from the devil.

I am not sure what it is, but I have always had an annoyance with Toad. I know that he is one of the mainstays of the franchise but I just have never come around to liking that little mushroom man. I think it is probably seeded in my constant losing to him in Mario Kart over the years, but either way, I just can't pick him as my guy. He is fast though, you have to give him that.

If we are talking the original Mario games for the Super Nintendo the most annoying character award would have to go to Yoshi. He is always so skittish and quick to walk right off cliffs! Who does that? It is amazing that he has literally no self preservation to speak of :). This is akin to rescuing another player in a FPS that likes to stand around and not take cover while getting shot at, very frustrating! Another great thread would be the debate about whether Yoshi is a guy or girl. There was even an Nintendo employee that says he reproduces asexually. This always confused me too, a guy that lays eggs...

Yoshi for me. But it is for entirely personal gaming reasons. It turns out every time I played the game as a different character, I lost to Yoshi the most. He is my natural enemy lol.

Donkey Kong is the most annoying for me, that freaking monkey is always being annoying, monkeys are all annoying so don't expect anything different from Donkey.

Waluigi has to be up there. Wario is pretty annoying, but not more so than baby anybody, or even Yoshi if he's being loud. Waluigi is just as bad as baby mario.

I would actually put Baby Mario on top of everyone, but these are all on the list, with the exception of Yoshi, and I cannot hate on him at all. It does not really help the fact that at my last place of employment there was a woman who called me Waluigi, because apparently I walk like him and I am tall and lanky. She thought it was hilarious, me not so much, but that is a whole different story, but it might play a role into my hatred of him as a character.

@rz3300 It's really funny the way she used to call you, however, I dont even know how you managed to be called like that, for real, it would feel like a shame, or at least I'd feel ashamed if I Were you.

Princess Peach is just the worst. There's really no pleasing her and I am starting to think that she just wants to get captured because she knows that Mario will risk his life and his sanity to find her. She also seems to have a really nasty way of sneering at the player whenever you get that far.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back