Nintendo Direct for 3DS on now

grahamf

Playing
Wii U
I've just been peaking at it and will watch the highlights later, but so far Super Mario Maker is coming to 3DS.

The video for those who are interested:

It looks great, but I can't help but to feel they missed a gold mine by deciding that there will be no online sharing with the content that you created. Do you think it is possible for them to have an update or patch in the future that makes it possible for online sharing?

Not everyone has a 3DS so being able to upload your content online and share it with other players really make it feel like you are not playing this game alone.

But you can download the select courses from the Wii U version, so that's at least something.

Well that is good news. I am surprised to hear the news from it, but I guess that means that the 3DS is still going strong out there, even with the new system/hybrid causing a lot of stir. That is a little refreshing actually, especially given the fact that I just love the handhelds so I always like to see them get the love. Great news and thanks for the video too.

Yay, it sounds great! The graphics on the 3DS are probably going to be a little bit better now, that's what Nintendo should be caring about nowadays, otherwise, the other companies are going to leave it behind, indeed.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back