PlanetZebes.com... WTF

crunchyg

Administrator
Staff member
Playing
GameCube
I have no words for this.

PlanetZebes.com offers the finest selection of cute and crafty maternity, baby, kids and momma wares in the galaxy! We are a mommy and daddy team that thinks parents deserve clothing and gear that is not only functional, but stylish and affordable.
http://www.planetzebes.com/

Wow gross. I hope nintendo buys it and purges it or maybe a fan could buy it and make some metroid forums.

Come on guys - it's a random coincidence don't trip. I mean Zebes is a fairly random collection of syllables, right? It isn't like they're selling Samus suits or whatever. Then again I haven't bothered to check the link.

Aside from the fact they're not actually selling anything at the moment, I don't really get the problem. They're selling things for mothers and fathers, like baby grows and slings, as far as I can tell...what's the problem, or did I miss something?

I was assuming the site was going to have baby chozo and metroid plushie hats to put on infants, what an incredible disapointment. Maybe the named the site planet Zebes because "Zebes" kind of sounds like "babiez". Still a stretch.

ShinyTentacruel said:
I was assuming the site was going to have baby chozo and metroid plushie hats to put on infants, what an incredible disapointment. Maybe the named the site planet Zebes because "Zebes" kind of sounds like "babiez". Still a stretch.

I would be all over tiny baby metroid hats. In fact, be right back. I'm totally going to make them and put them on etsy.

Don't forget guys, Metroid is set in the distant future. For all we know, in the present long before the space pirates or even the chozos took it over: Planet Zebes could have been a quaint, charming planet offering the finest cute and crafty maternity, baby, kids, and momma wares in the galaxy! ;)

Latest threads

Back