Rate My Nintendo Game Collection

Um it's easy to rate your Nintendo game collection: AMAZING!

You have a seriously large collection, I'm quite envious. How many of these do you own the physical copy of, or do you mostly have them downloaded? This is making me wish that I had kept every single game I've ever had. That being said, I don't think I'd come close to you collection. Well done! :)

The ones that are digital are the WiiWare, Wii Virtual Console, the DSiWare, and the Wii U eShop sections. all the other ones are physical copies of the game that I bought. and I just bought 4 more games today. 2 for the NES 1 for the GameCube Also 1 for the Wii.

NES:Bionic Commando
Rock'n' Ball

GCN: Groverider Slot Car thunder

Wii: CID The Dummy.

That's amazing! What percentage of all of your games would you say that you've finished, or are you just collecting them to have them? Either way, I admire your collection and dedication. I don't collect video games myself, but I have a ton of comic books. :)

About 7% of the games I've beaten. I'm a collector of these games and I play them. I also keep all of my games in in order by the system and in alphabetical order, so it will be an easy to find the game I would like to play.

I'm a super organized person when it comes to my collections so I can certainly appreciate the amount of time and effort it took to catalogue and sort them all. It must have been really fun, too! :)

It's more then fun, it's awesome. During the cold winter days and I'm trap inside with 3 feet of snow, I just play my games. sometimes I record the cutscenes in the games. I did that with Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 for the Wii U. I'm also doing this with Bully for the Wii.

That's a really awesome collection. While I'm a game collector myself, my Nintendo collection of games doesn't even come close to yours. I'm glad that you've got a few obscure titles in there too, sometimes those are the best and more interesting games. It's also nice to see that you've got a nice spread across the various generations of Nintendo consoles and handhelds.

I just picked up 4 more games today.

1 NES: Pro Wrestling
3 Wii: Carnival Games: Mini Golf, TV Show King Party, Ringling Bros. And Barnum & Bailey.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back