Releases you can't wait for?

yes! that one! I'm so fired up for this, especially now that i can do something with these amiibos besides watch them beat each other up.

I actually want to see the new Star Fox game. I saw the trailers for it and I thought the use of the controller was cool. I think Nintendo had hoped that this niche and use of the controller was going to offset the difference in it lack of graphical power against the other guys, but it never happened. What we are seeing now is that game makers can't port over their games to the Wii U because it can't handle the graphics that the game demands. Oh well, let's fall back onto our mascots.

new-star-fox.png

Releases I can't wait for. Zelda WII-U.

On other consoles, DESTINY: Taken King. Fallout 4. Plenty of good things to look forward to.

I actually want to see the new Star Fox game. I saw the trailers for it and I thought the use of the controller was cool. I think Nintendo had hoped that this niche and use of the controller was going to offset the difference in it lack of graphical power against the other guys, but it never happened. What we are seeing now is that game makers can't port over their games to the Wii U because it can't handle the graphics that the game demands. Oh well, let's fall back onto our mascots.

new-star-fox.png
Same here. Really can't wait to see more of the new Star Fox, Nintendo has been working on. Incredibly excited about this game as it seems to be a proper follow-up to Star Fox 64. I've never been a huge fan of the Wii U controller, it wasn't a good decision on Nintendo's part. However, they should focus on releasing great games to keep their fans happy until the Nintendo NX is launched.

Latest threads

Back