Replacement Wii U gamepad?

PenguinManiac

Playing
3DS
A friend of mine busted his Wii U gamepad (not sure how that happened, he just told me it fell and now it won't turn on), and since the warranty has already expired, he's looking for a replacement now. Are Wii U gamepads sold separately somewhere? And, most importantly, if he does manage to find one, will he be able to sync it with no further trouble?

Ebay might sell them, but I would definitely contact Nintendo about it instead of resorting to EBay. The worst that could happen is they will charge him for a new Gamepad.

Good luck with finding them, gamepads are the best and worst part of the Wii U. Nintendo did a great job with them but did not properly handle the replacement and repair of them whatsoever, which is a shame because of how awesome they are :(

Well for this I really consider myself lucky because we literally have a store here called We'll Fix It and they will take anything like this and figure it out. I have only used it once, but from my understanding they are successful more often than not. I am not trying to rub it in, but I would say look for a place like that somewhere around, or maybe a gaming store, but that just depends on where you live. Other than that, I think Ebay might be your best shot. Best of luck and thanks for sharing.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back