Resident Evil GC remake not coming to Wii U?

jbeavis100

From
California
Playing
3DS
So as some of you may know, the REmake make not make it to the Wii U. What do you guys feel about this? Personally It's a bit sad but since it's going multiplat I'm just going to pick it up on PC anyhow.

I don't know how I feel about it. The Resident Evil series is feeding off of it's former, much better self, instead of making new games that stick with the formula of Horror Survival. Resident Evil 5 was horrible, and I didn't even want to play 6 for the fear of how arcadey and shoot 'em up it would be. The new ones feel as scary as Call of Duty, and there isn't anything "survival" about them. Anyways, instead of feeding off of older games, they should make new ones to please the old fans, if they're even supporting Resident Evil at all anymore.

wii are missing out. I'm thinking of the possibilities with the gamepad. WWHD was awesome on the gamepad

It's really unfortunate. Capcom have been making some rather strange moves lately that I don't agree with, I've been a lifelong fan of the company. Generally, I'm fed up with the lack of support for the Wii U by 3rd party developers and I hope Nintendo will sort this issue out with the upcoming NX. It's also a pity that a franchise that found it's home on console is now getting preferential treatment on PC.

Latest threads

Back