Should I get into Dragon Quest?

Artwark

Playing
3DS XL
I played the very first game on android and while the game was simple enough, I didn't like the way the dialog was written and despite how short the game is, there's not really that much to do in the game as its a very short game.

I like the artstyle and its setting as I'm a fan of Akira Toriyama's artstyle.

Then for some reason I stopped thinking about getting more into Dragon Quest. And now I'm thinking of giving it another chance. Thing is that I'm considering getting Dragon Quest 8 or the latest one 11 at the moment. Should I get DQ 8 or should I play 2,3,4 & 5 on Android to better get used to the series overall?

Or better yet, should I give it another chance?

Android is a terrible place to play a Epic RPG. Also some of those ports suck. Get the DS DQ remakes and 9 and VII remake on 3DS. 3DS is the best place to play them. I would start with IX or VII. 8 is a good place to but not on a Smartphone.

i didn't know you could play them on a phone. I like them very much. They have a certain humor and style to them. Great rpg's. Give a chance to what @Segata is suggesting.

Android is a terrible place to play a Epic RPG. Also some of those ports suck. Get the DS DQ remakes and 9 and VII remake on 3DS. 3DS is the best place to play them. I would start with IX or VII. 8 is a good place to but not on a Smartphone.

So hows the 3DS port of 8? Is it proper?

It's a step up from Bloons for Wii.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back