Super Mario All Stars

steeleda

Playing
Nintendo 64
My first Nintendo system that I remember was the SNES and for that system, I had the obvious, Super Mario World, Mario Kart, and this little gem called Super Mario All Stars. I'm pretty sure that game had every other Mario game that had been released onto one cartridge, this included the original Mario World. I used to play the original all the time, some of the other games were just odd. I was just wondering if anyone else had this game and what they thought of it? Maybe they should make an updated version for the Wii?

in luck you are, there is a wii version. i love it still. Super Mario 2 is probably my all time favorite. i did punish myself and went through the Lost Levels just to see if i could. go get this game!

I found this game the other day and I was playing it on an emulator and man I will tell you that it was the most fun that I have had in a long time. I had so much fun and playing those games brought back so many memories. My how time has gone by.

I had no idea it was for the Wii! This makes me so happy! Now I will have to go and search around for it. I really miss playing all the old games. I was so sad when my SNES finally croaked and now I can be reunited with some oldies but goodies!

I had no idea it was for the Wii! This makes me so happy! Now I will have to go and search around for it. I really miss playing all the old games. I was so sad when my SNES finally croaked and now I can be reunited with some oldies but goodies!

Yeah I was able to get it for my niece for Christmas and she really enjoyed it. I was also able to find this Mario bundle pack that had all of the super Mario games on it.

That is a really awesome find!. I am definitely going to look these games up, they sound amazing.

I did look it up and its soooo expensive (for a poor, unemployed, recent college graduate). That sucks so bad. Now i'll have to wait awhile before I get to try it. At least I know it exists and for that, I am grateful.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back