Super Mario Maker - Share your levels here!

please play and star all my levels including

Yoshi's Fantastic Fort which includes amazing detail and design, a pretty easy clear rate with a couple obstacles, and and incredible concept featuring all three colors of wooly yarn Yoshis. The code for this level is D34A0000030C878B and I am newer to the game I've only got 32 stars so a star would be appreciated! I didn't put a screenshot so that when you see what this level looks like when playing you will be even more amazed. And if you like that level, then check out more of my levels. Each of them took at least three hours to build and lots of stars would make my day. My goal is fifty by the end of the month. Yoshi rules!!!

My top 5 Mario Maker levels that i've played

5. W4-1 Stromboli ShipYard by TyBeast
ID: 717F-0000-0160-0E97
This level has a small story to it. You play as a soldier, going through a large airspace and engaging BowserTech's inventions, such as cloned goombas, MechaKoopas, and you can even discover a coin-powered drone. This level has great design, giving you multiple paths to get to the end. The creator used comments to tell the story.

4. Mario Kart: 8-bit Bowser Castle by LuigiOmega
ID: EF7B-0000-0282-DA0F
Most Mario Kart levels are push right to win levels. This is different. You need to make some jumps to get to the end of the level. Note Blocks are used to simulate Mario Kart sounds, such as the starting noises and the noise you hear when you get a powerup. Overall this level is fun and creative.

3. you are bowser's prisoner by phillips
ID: 548B-0000-02AB-B18F
This is a super creative level. Like #5, this has a story to it, this time, based around the Mario universe. Mario has been captured by Bowser and must escape. Clever usage of Bob-Ombs creates intense chase moments where you run away from Bowser.

2. Mario Science Testing Facility by Squirrel
ID: 906D-0000-00C1-857A
This level involves trampolines. There are a few different rooms, each with a trampoline-related puzzle in them. You need to use trampolines to get to the warp pipe. The puzzles are so clever and challenging.

1. Bowser's Moving Arena by Nick
ID: D05D-0000-0091-FAB1
This level's creativity blows me away. It has you enter a warp pipe, leading to a moving arena with Bowser in it. There are no ways to kill him, so you have to survive until the end. Mushrooms will appear on tracks for you to collect. Even Bowser Jr. joins in on the fun. You can still kill him, though.

What are your top 5? Post them in the comments.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh ill have to try these! its been too long since I've played. (Blame BOTW)

Has anyone on this forum made good levels for the original Mario Maker on Wii U? If so, please share the level codes in the comments, i would love to play them!

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back