The boys these days

Jack Lovejoy

From
California (Originally from Korea)
Playing
Wii
Hey everyone it is Jack here and lets discuss about the boys this generation.

Right now at my school and pretty much everywhere, I see the boys putting their caps on sideways, bringing boomboxes, and talking like hoodlums. They see it as a sort of "cool" but really to me, I think it is just f##king stupid. The boys call themselves thugs to make them look tough and they dream of robbing banks and being rappers. Yeah, good luck with that in the future, it's gonna look real bright.

The thing is that the ghetto tough look is a mask for these retards to cover up the fact that they are insecure about themselves and they are afraid of showing their true selves. You might say "If you don't like them, just ignore them" but I can't, they are literally everywhere. A lot more boys are picking up on this because apparently its a trend and of course, you have to follow trends to be popular (Even though that also sounds pretty f##king stupid to me). Plus the raps they sing are just as generic and forgettable as Sonic Lost World, what is so good about them that I don't see?

Now, let's talk about gamer thugs. This is a term i use for brain-dead children who play on their xbox one/ps4 and use unfunny and s##ty memes. Something like: Snoop Dogg Smoke Weed Everyday, Doritos and Mountain Dew, 360 No scope, and MLG. Literally, the sound of those twelve year olds on my headsets are just so cringy whenever they reference these memes and it is just pure ear rape. They make 2 Girls 1 Cup look as soothing as a picnic in France.

I have to say, I am pretty jealous of these people because their brains are so dull that it has become a widespread phenomenon and I feel left out of the crowd. So maybe I will just put on my cap sideways and wear shades and talk smack around the streets to make myself look like a mentally deficient manchild, scaring other children about the harsh reality of how the human race is falling apart because of how the thug boy trend is drastically rising.

Hmm, I can't really picture you acting like a thug boy, but I can picture you dressing like Lucifer from Vigilante and creating a whole trend. :)

It's been 15 years since I was in school. I see nothing has changed.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back