Developer / Publisher: Nintendo

Platforms: 3DS-Exclusive

vcBoDmh.jpg

-------------------------------

XtgjHxb.jpg

Hilda, from Lorule

KtIPffC.jpg

Zelda, from Hyrule

The game will have a new story from A Link to the Past, taking place six generations after the original. The game is also set in the timeline of the original The Legend of Zelda and is the first game to be set in the original timeline since the split that occurred following the release of Ocarina of Time. According to the Nintendo Direct presentation of August 7, 2013, the incarnation of the player Link in this game is not the same as in A Link to the Past.

The game will be set in the world of A Link to the Past, and as such will feature locations such as the Dark World and a version of Hyrule essentially the same as in A Link to the Past. Nintendo hinted that an alternate version of the Triforce may exist in the Dark World.

The Game will also feature an alternate version of Hyrule, called Lorule that is ruled by Zelda's analogue Hilda.

A Link to the Past is my all time favorite game, ever. Therefore, I am super excited about this game. I have my pre-order set, and will be there to collect it on launch day. I have beaten the SNES masterpiece countless times. I had every item, and it's location, memorized. I would go and get everything that I could collect (like all of the heart pieces and what not) before heading to the next castle. Also, I would do the Dark World dungeons out of order too. I could beat the game in less than 2 hours, while collecting 100% everything (including every heart piece), all without dying. Great game. Can't wait to see what this new game has to offer.

Who else is picking this game up?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oIQNUjLA7pU

Just came across this. Had to share. I like Gamexplain. I've seen a lot of their video's, and have enjoyed them all. I haven't seen them all, but enough to know that I like them. Enjoy.

Nintendo has done it again! I feel that this game is going to be amazing. Ground-breaking gameplay wrapped in a satisfying adventure with perfect pacing. This is what Zelda is all about.

Even recycled music and silly names like Lorule and Hilda are not going to ruin this instant classic. Day one purchase for me.

Yeah. As I've said before, I've had my pre-order for this game since they started taking them. A Link to the Past is my number 1 favorite game of all time. I've lost count of how many times I've beaten that. And, I've beaten it on pretty much every platform that it's available on. I love that game. So this game is my next most anticipated game. I'll be there right before the store opens, so that when it opens, I'm right there. I can't wait to re-visit this world, in a new way.

i just wrapped this up and i must say it's fantastic! it does resemble ALttP, but i dare say there is some Minish Cap as well. The speed of the game feels great, you really don't have to play in a certain order, and the ending blew me away. Longtime fans will be pretty surprised.

It's not really too difficult, i got stuck maybe 3 times. The dungeons are also not too long. This would be the game i'd suggest to a first-timer.

Take a lil trip to Lorule, you won't be disappointed. (100/100)

It's the reason I'll be buying a 3ds as soon as I have the money for it, although that will still be a while away I think, at least at my current rate of savings.

well rock on, don't settle for the 2ds because this is one of the few games i could stand to play in 3d most of the time. OOT3ds was great too, but this game is outta this world

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back