The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD for the Wii U

Hyrule Chicken

From
Canada
Playing
Super NES
Great news everyone as it seems that Nintendo is developing an HD version of the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess for the Wii U! It'll help tide us over for the next Zelda game, at least. I'm all for re-releasing games in HD, so I'm pretty stoked for this.

yep! hope they at least give an option to kick out the motion controls. no matter what, this is one of my favorites.

i just started MM 3d, and must admit they really do put love into cleaning up the older games.

I imagine if they do an HD version they'll give you the option to use the Wii remote/nunchuck combo and the option to use the gamecube controls on the wii u game pad (with added functionality) and the wii u pro controller (as is).

@Master Heracross no it hasn't been confirmed by Nintendo at all, but people have seen it in the back-end of the eShop so it does sound very, very plausible. We'll most likely have to wait a bit before we get confirmation, but it's looking very likely!

I'm not too excited for the game itself, but I am interested in the Wolf Link amiibo simply because it has functionality with Zelda U. The way I see it, they have to give details on Zelda U before that amiibo comes out otherwise people are going to figure out what it does in Zelda U by data mining TPHD and the amiibo (well, can you even data mine an amiibo? Idk) which means we might get more info within like the next month.

That said I will be buying the game because I never actually beat it on GameCube.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back