The Wonderful 101

Rico

Playing
Wii
Looking for a new game to get and The Wonderful 101 seems interesting. For those who have played it, what did you think?

I just bought a Wii U and got ZombiU, Super Mario 3D World, and Mario Kart 8 (Nintendoland came with the system). Other game recommendations would be great as well!

I only played the free demo of the game, but from what I played I absolutely love the game, and would recommend it to just about any gamer. It was a breath of fresh air for me. Action packed with the typical story of a hero saving the world from alien invaders, but needing the help of just about anyone and everyone made it creative. It also utilizes the many features of the Wii U gamepad nicely.
The gameplay is unique, and even though I did struggle a bit at first with the controls, once I got the hang of it it was a ball to smash the enemies around with the several different attack mechanics you have. The graphics are awesome, the music and sound is great, and the top down angle it has offers an interactive way of play.

All in all, it's a Wonderful game~

Other games that might be fun for you could be the DK: Tropical Freeze game, Hyrule Warriors that comes out this Friday, Wind Waker HD, and the new Super Smash Bros. coming out this holiday season.

I think Wonderful 101 is totally worth it.It can be hard to get the hang of at first, but it gets really epic, especially at the boss battles.And it has a really fun and well made story to boot.

I think Wonderful 101 is a great game for anyone willing to put in a little bit of time to get used to it. As fun as it is, I don't think it's a $60 game but I've seen several price drops since it's release with prices in the $20-$30 range which I think is fair. I liked the story and the graphics and music are awesome so I would certainly recommend this to anyone looking for a new, fun experience.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back