TheFonz Aaaaays Himself Into the Battle!

TheFonz

From
Philadelphia, PA
Playing
Wii U
Hi everyone! I discovered this forum, so I thought I'd give it a try since I'm a huge Nintendo fan.

I'm an art college student majoring in animation and like to spend most of my free time with doing art or playing videogames. I prefer Nintendo consoles and games due to disliking a lot of things about how videogames are today, but that's a long story.

Anyways! My two favorite series will always be Super Mario and Pokémon. Can't live without them! Other favorites include Smash Bros, Mario Kart, Punch Out!!, Wii Sports, Kirby, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Donkey Kong, etc.

I will admit there are quite a few series I wish I had the time and money to play! I've never played Legend of Zelda, Pikmin, and Star Fox before. I've played some of F-Zero and Super Metroid thanks to the 30 cent deals on Wii U, but I'd like to get more into the series.

Thanks for reading the long post and hope to see you on the forums! :)

(hitting the jukebox to start it), welcome. since you have the coolest intro ever, i will let you off the hook for never trying Zelda. welcome, you will enjoy it here!

That's okay because I have never played any Zelda or Link game too. Welcome to the forums! This is the best nintendo forums I have found yet so I am sure you will like it here

Take care not to jump the shark...
fonzie-doesnt-make-it.gif

P.S. I give that horrible Photoshop job two thumbs up. :D

JoanMcWench said:
Take care not to jump the shark...
fonzie-doesnt-make-it.gif

P.S. I give that horrible Photoshop job two thumbs up. :D
I give this photoshop 6 thumbs up, that's beautiful! Makes me think of the shark from Megalodon.

Latest threads

Back