What are your favorite Zelda enemies

2MooglesGaming

Website
www.youtube.com
Playing
Super NES
Which non-boss monsters do you like the most? Which ones do you absolutely hate?

My girlfriend and I did a video about our favorite enemies over on our YouTube channel recently. Here's the video so you can see our pics :)

Your video is very cool. The Skulltula part really creeps me out more than it should because I'm deathly afraid of spiders! Except for Skulltula's though because they always seem to have such cute faces on their butts. (Strange, I know). And I never thought of the Cucco's to be an enemy! That's very creative!

I have to say that my favorite enemy is Poe. I love running after it and trying to capture it. For some reason, catching and killing them are great stress relievers.

Thank you! :D As someone who also hates spiders, that part was particularly tough to make XD But you're right, something about the skull part makes them less real life scary. Glad you enjoyed the Cucco's :)

Poe's are a great enemy. Collecting all the Poe souls in Twilight Princess was one of my favorite things. Glad that it gives you such positive feelings :)

Thank you for checking out the video!

Aaaaaah I hated that Wallmaster. I was still small when I first met it, it gave me such a shock, I had to stop playing for a couple minutes :p

Favorite Enemies? Hmm.

Zelda: A Link to the Past -- Armos Knights
Zelda: Ocarina of Time -- Dinolfos/Lizalfos, the Armorder lizards you have to block against and retaliate
Zelda: Majora's Mask -- Death Armos, a variation of the link to the past castle armos.
Zelda: Windwaker -- Molgera. Nuff' Said.
Zelda: Twilight Princess -- Stalfos fights because of motion controls.
Zelda: Skyward Sword -- Dreadfuse.

Armos and Stalfos were both in and out of the list as we were making our video. They're both just so iconic! And seriously, Molgera was such a beautiful and intense fight! Really loved all the fights in Wind Waker :) Also 100% agree that the motion controls made the Stalfos fights in TP extra fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just remember steamrolling most any other Zelda enemy, even some bosses. But when you had to fight Armos/Stalfos/Lizalfos/ and other "os" you knew you had to actually take a second to beat them, instead of LOL I WIN.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back