What is the best 3DS game you have played?

Edware

Playing
3DS
When I say "best" I don't mean favorite, but obviously your opinion is still a major deciding factor.

The best 3DS game I would have to say is Fire Emblem: Awakening. Some honorable mentions would be Pokemon X and Y, Professor Layton, Phoenix Wright, Luigi's Mansion, and The Legend of Zelda. There are many games that I have yet to play that could potentially be better due to what I've heard about them such as Bravely Default. What do you think?

Well, even though I don't own a 3DS, I've played a couple of games on my friend's console and I fell in love with Mario 3d Land :)
Like all Mario games, it was something special. I can't point a finger at it, but it's just that every Mario game gives me a special feeling when I'm playing it.

If I ever buy a 3DS, the first game I'll play through is Mario 3d Land. Definitely :)

tough question because every time i get one, it's better than the last. Luigi's Mansion might be answer, because pound for pound it is just so original and different. i still haven't tried Bravely Default yet either. And Mario Golf has more than my full attention for the moment

Fire Emblem: Awakening easily. Best 3d, awesome music, best gameplay, loved the dlc too. Shin Megami Tensei IV was really up there too.

In terms of overall polish? I'm not really sure. It'd have to be a tie between Dead or Alive: Dimensions and Animal Crossing. They both seem to squeeze as much power as possible from the 3ds.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back