What is your absolute, undisputed favorite Wii U game?

GunGunW

Playing
Switch
Mine is, of course:
Supermario3dworldofficialbox.png

@Y0shiM0n My top five would be:
1. Super Mario 3D World
2. Hyrule Warriors (@Hyrule Chicken should like that :p)
3. Mario Kart 8
4. Super Smash Bros. For Wii U
5. New Super Mario Bros. U

However, if you count multiplats then Mass Effect 3: Special Edition is my favorite Wii U game by far.

My absolute favorite Wii U game is Bayonetta 2 by Platinum Games. The first Bayonetta was one of my favorite games during the previous console generation and this sequel doesn't disappoint at all. In fact, it far surpasses the original in just about every way and I think it's the wildest action game in existence. What's great is that it's a Wii U exclusive and will probably not come out on any other system. Unless, it's a timed exclusive but I haven't heard any rumors to indicate that.

its always very hard to pick just one. Splatoon is in its own universe as far as fun is concerned.

Super smash bros at the moment, splatoon is tied second with MARIO kart 8, but just got xeno... So we will see

Looks like the iPhone did that on purpose

These are all great games, but don't forget to give some love to Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze. That game is beyond legit.

Dоnkеy Kоng Соuntry:Dоnkеy Kоng Соuntry: Trоpiсаl Frееzе isn't thе mоst аmbitiоus gаmе, but it thrоws its сhаrасtеrs intо uniquе аnd сlеvеr сhаllеngеs with еасh nеw lеvеl. Nintеndо wоuld bе pushing it if thеy wеnt fоr аnоthеr Dоnkеy Kоng gаmе in this stylе, but fоr nоw, Trоpiсаl Frееzе саn sit аlоngsidе Supеr Mаriо 3D Wоrld аs оnе оf thе finеst plаtfоrmеrs оf this gеnеrаtiоn

Tropical Freeze was a great game, I'd say that it was a good way to keep our big DK going strong. As for me, Wii U is for playing Super Smash Bros and for the HD remakes. Super Mario Maker is also a jewel among jewels.

Yoshi's Wooly World is superb on that note too.

Probably Mario Kart 8. I've spent more time on that game than any other on the Wii U by far. Love racing into the wee hours of the night, Roy as my noble avatar. Keep rocking those sunglasses, man.

I also feel like ZombiU doesn't get nearly the credit it deserves. I'd say it's one of my favourite horror-related video games, beating out pretty much all of the Resident Evil titles, and it makes really good use of the game pad.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back