What Wii U games have you beaten?

Lawnachaun

From
California
Playing
Wii U
So what Wii U retail games have you beaten?

When I first got my 3DS, I made a goal of beating every single game that I had for the system. As explained in the other thread, I had never beaten every single game for any system that I had ever owned in the past. I had tons of games for every console, but only beat a handful of them. So, I wanted to get my money's worth out of each game, by actually beating every game that I get. So, that all started with the 3DS. However, the Wii U was the very next console that I bought. So, I thought that I'd have the same goal for this console too. Thus, I am on a quest to beat every game that I own for this system.

Trying to beat every single game that I own for any given system is not an easy quest, that's for sure. Especially with all of the games that I want to get for said systems. And, I love both the 3DS and Wii U. I'm having a blast with both. So that makes it easier, as I'm having lots of fun playing every game. But I have to constantly be trying to beat something, as I don't want to fall behind. With the release schedule, and number of games that I want, I could easily be swamped by the number of games that I'll end up getting. So I'll have to stay on my toes, as it were.

That said, here are the Wii U retail games that I own, and my status on each one. Much like the other thread, I'll give my quick impressions of the game, here, and then give out a more in-depth review in the posts below. Tho, those will come over time.

---------
Currenty, I own 44 Wii U retail titles. Like the other thread, those marked in "RED" will be the titles that I have already beaten, while those marked in "GREEN" are those that I'm still trying to work through. Again, I may, or may not, have 100% completed everything in the game. But I have beaten the game and seen the end credits.

With that said, here were go...

-----

***007 Legends = This game is no GoldenEye, that's for sure. Also, it doesn't cover every movie. Just the more notable ones. But it's weird to be Daniel Craig in every story, when he wasn't the Bond in the older movies. Overall, it's ok. But it doesn't live up to GoldenEye.

***Assassin's Creed 3 = It looks good and plays good on the Wii U. I didn't 100% everything in the game, but I did complete a lot. The story was a nice twist on history. Overall, it's a good game. A lot of people didn't like the ending, but I didn't mind it, overall. I'm actually looking forward to the next game now, honestly.

***Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag = I've 100% completed the game, doing everything that you can do in the game. All side quests done, all buried chests found, etc.etc.. Fun game. I had a blast playing it. It looked fantastic. It controlled well. The Gamepad off-tv play was great. The whole 'modern day' stuff didn't do much for me tho. Didn't really learn anything new other than setting up another game. If you like the previous Assassin's Creed games, you'll love this game.

***The Avengers: Battle for Earth = Interesting game. Sort of a "Paper, Rock, Scissors" type game with Marvel characters. The animations are cool, and it has a ton of great comic book art. Those are all awesome. The gameplay, on the other hand, felt lacking. Interesting idea, but I'd have preferred a more traditional control scheme as well as a more traditional fighting game. Not a touchscreen paper/rock/scissors game. Most might play it for a few minutes, and then forget about it completely afterwards.

***Batman: Arkham City - Armored Edition = Fun game. Looked great. Controls were great. Gamepad features neat. The city layout was pretty good. The fighting was fun. Overall, good game.

***Batman: Arkham Origins - I've 100% completed this game. Did all of the side missions and captured all that can be captured. Collected all of the collectible items in the game. Everything. Fun game, overall. Much bigger world than Arkham City. Some people complained that it was 'exactly' like Arkham City, with not much new brought to the table. However, I felt that was a good thing. As it didn't try too add too much, and thus, change things too much. It was just a bigger scale game of something that we've all come to know and love. So, in that regard, it was great. Tho, it didn't have nearly as much Gamepad features as the Wii U Arkham City did. Still, fun game overall. And playing it solely on the Gamepad was a blast too. Another great game.

***Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 = I beat it on the PC first. So I breezed right through the story in this version. Didn't play the online much on the Wii U, but what I did, the game ran fantastically. It was smooth. No slow downs. And fun and accurate. The controls are smooth. Story has different paths, depending on your decisions. However, the game is the same regardless. Just the character fates change. Playing on the Gamepad was convenient.

***Call of Duty: Ghosts = Another Call of Duty game came, and Call of Duty game beaten. This game is 'relatively' short. However, it was longer than I expected it to be, given all of the talk about it being "super short" and "only 4 hours long". It felt longer than that, to be honest. However, I feel like they finally got it right with this game. I haven't played the online mode much. However, for the singleplayer, this was a great experience. Far better than the last two Black Ops games. The controls were super smooth, and very easy. Gamepad only play was awesome. And it looked fantastic. Another great game in the Wii U library.

***Darksiders 2 = I liked this game. Everybody says it's like a "Dark Zelda" or "Evil Zelda" game. And it plays out similarly to a 3D Zelda game and God of War, mixed together. If you like Zelda and God of War games, then this game is for you.

***Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut = Fun game. After playing Call of Duty: Ghosts first, I had to get used to the controls and gameplay of this game. However, once I got used to it, as it's different, I liked it. I would of had a higher first impression had I played this game first. That said, I liked this game. Multiple different ways to play it. I started off with one strategy, but then, towards the end, switched it up and changed to a completely different strategy, just because I could. Overall, solid game. Started off a little slow, however, once I got going, so did the game. So it's worth checking out. I liked the upgrading features, and well as how well money was handled in the game. You never have way, way, way too much money, where you can buy everything and every upgrade, and coast through the game. No, instead, you never have enough, and actually have to decide, do you go with this, or do you go with that instead. Choices matter. Your choices can change outcomes of this and that throughout the game. Also, it has multiple endings too. Plus, with the style of play being up to you, the replay value is high.

***Duck Tales: Remastered = Picked it up as I'm big on retail copies instead of digital copies. If I had known that they were going to release this game on retail, I would of waited and not gotten the digital version. However, I just through my digital copy onto my Wii U harddrive to clear out room on my Wii U. And, since this this was a short game, I went ahead and blew right through it (even tho my saved game was still active). So, I just beat every level again on my recently bought retail version.

***Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two = Honestly, I wanted to give up on this game part way through. I felt like I was forcing myself to finish this game. I liked a lot of the little touches that they did, with the older characters and stuff like that. But when playing singleplayer, Oswald wasn't reliable as an A.I. partner. He'd do what he wanted to do, for the most part. So you had to wait for him to decide on his own to help you. The level layouts were weird too. Some were cool. But for the most part, I wasn't inspired by them. Overall, it's half-decent. The cartoon cutscenes were cool, even if they felt different from the in-game characters. But the level designs of this game made it look like one big mess of a game. Which is part of the story too. But still. I felt like I was forcing myself to finish this towards the end.

***Game & Wario = This was originally going to be pre-installed with the Wii U at launch. But they decided to continue to work on it instead. It's a collection of Mini-games. Mostly singleplayer minigames. But there are several multiplayer minigames. All of them have more and more levels to unlock and beat. After you unlock all of the minigames first. As you start with just one minigame, and have to beat that before you can unlock the others. So you get to play every game by the time you unlock everything. Then you can go back and beat all of the harder difficulty levels. Also, there's a bunch of things to collect as well. I've beaten every minigame, on every level, and collected all of the collectible items in the game. So I have 100% completed this game. Which isn't too too long. But, it does show off some of the potential types of gameplay styles that can be accomplished by the Wii U. Not for everybody, but if you like minigames, or party games with friends, its worth checking out.

***Injustice: Gods Among Us = I have beaten the game with everybody character, unlocking all of their endings. The game looks great. The controls are mostly simplistic, but effective. Tho the characters feel stiff. Like a Mortal Kombat game stiff. Which makes sense, given that it's made by those who made Mortal Kombat. It's not as "fluid" as a Street Fighter game. It's more "stiff", like a Mortal Kombat game. However, that works for this game and it's style. A good amount of playable characters, and lots of costumes. I've unlocked all of the in-game items that you can unlock with just the game itself. I still haven't played the smartphone/tablet game, so I haven't unlocked the smartphone/tablet specific unlockable items. But I can live without those. Also, I haven't purchased any of the DLC for it either. I added up all of the DLC prices, and it's more than the cost of the game itself. And the DLC is mostly just extra costumes. Why do the extra costumes add up to more than the game itself. That seems ridiculous to me.

***The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD = I love this game. And I'm loving it again, in HD. I just beat this game, and, 100% completed this game at that. I did 100% everything that there is to do in this game. I got every bottle, heart piece, item, map, sunken treasure, completed the savage labyrinth, got every Great Fairy upgrade, every mini-game, took every picture needed for every Nintendo Gallery figurine, gotten every Silver Rupee, fed the fish to fill in the entire map, beat every submarine and big octos, got every treasure chest on every platform and in every cave or dungeon and on every island., etc.etc.. Everything. There is not 1 thing that I didn't do. I went from grid to grid, doing 100% everything that there is to do. Fantastic game. Looked awesome. Controlled great. Just a blast all around.

***Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes = This is a fun game. It was virtually identical to the movie, overall. Some changes here and there. But overall, they are pretty much the same. I liked the different costumes and powerups. Controls were smooth. Game was easy tho. Not much difficulty at all. I breezed right through it.

***Lego City Undercover = I loved this game. This game was awesome. The gameplay made it feel like a "Lego GTA" game. But, with lots of comedy, and movie and pop culture references. Very, very, entertaining. One of my favorite games for the Wii U. I officially 100% completed everything in this game. Collected everything. Everything. I did 100% everything that there is to do in this game. So much fun. Lots of costumes and characters and power-ups. Amazing game. Definitely check this out. This game definitely earned it's Writer's Guild Award nomination. I hope it wins, too. Fun game. Great controls. Good story. Lots of sidequests and things to collect. Music was great. Fun times all around.

***Lego Marvel Super Heroes = Fun game. No where near as 'glitchy' as I keep hearing it is. I mean, yeah, I came across a few minor glitches. Like, the A.I. character getting stuck behind a pillar and not being able to move until you kill him. Or, a couple of times, when I was jumping, I got stuck in the air, and couldn't move. However, I just kept pressing the jump button and he jumps out of the frozen jump state, and the game continues like normal. Little things, like that. Nothing game breaking. Of course, if you read the Miiverse comments. Especially by one in particular, it was 'glitch' this, and 'glitch' that. But, if you read it, it wasn't a glitch, it was a feature. Like, when a character loses all of their health, they explode into a pile of little Lego pieces. Just like any other Lego game. It's normal. But when you are Wolverine, he doesn't explode into little Lego pieces. Instead, he turns into his adamantium skeleton, and so you can continue to run around and fight, even when you're "dead". Wolverine's health will slowly rise again back to full. Then, once it's full, he body fades back in. However, people see Wolverine's skeleton, and scream "glitch". Which is just wrong. So yeah, don't believe all of the glitch talk of this game. It's no where near as bad as you've heard, and I beat the game with ease (as well as a bunch of other gamers, as evident by the "beat it" Miiverse posts, with pictures to prove it.

***Madden NFL 13 = Just like the 3DS version, I consider this game "beat" because I played through the entire season (as my beloved San Francisco 49ers), with the hardest difficulty and full 15 minute quarters. I made it through the season, survived the playoffs, and won the Superbowl. In this game, I didn't win every game of the season. I lost a couple. However, I lead my team past the Green Bay Packers in the NFC Championship, while the Jacksonville Jaguars defeated the Oakland Raiders in the AFC Championship game. I was surprised that both Jacksonville and Oakland even made the playoffs, let alone be the last two to fight it out for the Superbowl. But, I was ok with it, as I lead my 49ers past the Jaguars in the Superbowl. I started another season, and just simulated that whole season, with the sole purpose of skipping through to the end to see who would make it. On that second run (which I don't count because I didn't play a single down on that on, it was just to see who the CPU would pick for the Superbowl), the game had a more 'accurate' representation of the Final Four. It had the 49ers vs Falcons in the NFC, and Broncos vs Patriots in the AFC. Much more accurate to see the Broncos and Patriots than the Raiders and Jaguars. Oh well. In the end, the game simulated that the 49ers would beat the Patriots in the Superbowl. I'm ok with that. But since I did play the full season, every game, and win the Superbowl, I count this as being "beaten".

***Mass Effect 3: Special Edition = Overall, I liked it. Had a Gears of War type feel to it at times, and I'm not a Gears of War fan. I tried to get into it a couple of times, but I just get tired of that game and turn it off. I've never beaten one of those. Not a fan of it. But, I did like this game. I liked the story better. Tho, whoever I picked as my partners seemed to make no difference, for the most part. Tho the story conversations did. In the end, it was ok. Lots of people hated the ending, but I didn't care as much. Perhaps because I'm not as emotionally attached to the game as others.

Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate = I've only put about 2 hours into this game, so I'm not very far at all. I figure that this is going to be a big game, so I'm trying to beat my other games, and save this for last, for times when there is a gaming "drought", and there's no releases. Then I can focus on this game then, without worry of falling behind on my goal.

Need for Speed: Most Wanted U = I'm almost done with this game. I'm currently ranked 4th on the Most Wanted list. However, I have gotten every speed camera, every security gate, and every billboard, and most of the cars. So, I'm almost done with the game. Just a few more Most Wanted ranks, and a few more cars, to go.

***New Super Luigi U = Really easy game. I breezed right through this game. Tho, there's a few parts where Luigi is not the most ideal character to use. There are times when I would of rather of had Mario, since he doesn't slide as much when coming to a stop. But, that's part of the challenge, I guess. Still, fun game. Worth checking out. I have not only beaten this game, but 100% completed everything.

***New Super Mario Bros. U = Another great game. This was also fun, and I breezed right through this too. Again, I have 100% completed this game. Nothing left to do or get, except to start over and play it again. It felt easier than the other Mario games. Of all of the "New" Super Mario Bros. games, I think part 2 on the 3DS was my overall favorite. But this one would probably be 2nd. Maybe 3rd, behind the Wii version. But possibly 2nd, ahead of it. Still, fun game, worth getting. It looks great. Controls perfectly. And the Gamepad play is super convenient.

***NintendoLand = I have gotten a Gold Star on every attraction, and unlocked the End Credits. Therefore, I consider this game beaten, as I got the end credits to the game. I haven't 100% completed everything. There are still a few more coins I could get, to play the drop game thing, to earn the remaining items that I haven't unlocked yet. Also, I haven't 100% completed every attraction. Some I have mastered, while others I have just barely beaten, but need to do more. So, there's still work to be done. However, since I do officially have a Gold Star in every attraction, and have unlocked the end credits, I do consider this game beaten.

***Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge = This game looks pretty good on the Wii U. The controls are good too. I kept hearing that it can be really difficult, and that it's more difficult than the other Ninja Gaiden 3D games. So, I kept an eye out for that when first jumping into this. And, early on, I found that the secret to making this game easier is literally just to "button mash" the buttons when fighting. Literally, just mash the buttons over and over during a fight, and you'll take out the enemies quick. You might get hit here or there, but overall, you'll end up beating every enemy with relative ease. Once I started doing that, it made advancing in the game so much easier. I stopped trying tactics, stopped trying to pull of combos or moves or what not, and just kept mashing the button over and over, and boom, everything went down with ease.

***Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures = I got this free during Target's Buy 2 Get 1 Free deal. Not bad. It's a solid game. Easy, and relatively short. But fun. There are 6 Worlds, and between 5 and 7 levels, on average, in each World. Pac-Man (tho really, it feels like "Pac-Boy" to me), can get several different powerups, allowing him to perform several different super moves. Far different than what I was expecting. It's like a Mario Platforming game, to be honest. And a solid one, at that. Pac-Man has an Ice Ray, Fire Balls, Chameleon tongue, Ghost Magnet, and, can turn into a small super bouncy ball, a large granite boulder, and a fat air filled balloon. All all of the levels are designed for either one, or multiple, different powers to be used in order to advance. Every powerup has been equally focused on, which is a good thing. Overall, solid game. Fun. Lots of variety. But very easy, and relatively short.

***Pikmin 3 = I loved this game. This was my first Pikmin game. I didn't play 1 or 2. Soon, but not yet. It looked fantastic. It played smoothly. And it was fun. And playing it on the Gamepad was fun. Good story. Time limit is arbitrary, considering that, on average, you can beat the game in around 30 days, yet, there is enough fruit in the game to last you 99 days. I took my sweet time, went to every nook and cranny, and uncovered 100% of every map, and collected 100% of everything in the game, beat every enemy in the game, and even wasted some days, and still beat it at around 50 days. So there is way, way, way more time than you need to beat the game. So don't worry about the time limit. Just keep exploring and collecting fruit. Another great Wii U game.

***Rabbids Land = Ok, at best. It's basically the Rabbids version of "Mario Party". Sort of. It's a board game, where you can set traps. However, every space is a minigame. There are lots of minigames. But the games, much like Mario Party, are chosen at random, and so are the participants. There are a bunch of video's to unlock, which I have unlocked them all. Most of the minigames are fairly easy. Some can be challenging. Overall, it feels like a watered down version of what it could of been. Like they just slapped it together as quickly as they could. It's ok, but not great. Best for parties. Don't bother if you're playing singleplayer.

***Rayman Legends = Awesome game. Animations are done very well. The level layouts are fun. The music levels, tho short, are a blast. The controls are fun. The Gamepad features are cool, and, playing solely on the Gamepad and not the tv is very convenient. For the most part, very easy. I breezed right through it. I've beaten the game, but I haven't 100% everything yet. But I do have a lot of everything else done tho.

***Resident Evil: Revelations = Just as fun on the Wii as on the 3DS. I had to double dip here, and get the Wii U version. Again, this is my 3rd favorite Resident Evil game. Behind Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 4. Looks great. Controls great. Fun to play.

***Scribblenauts: Unlimited = I have beaten this game, and finished it 100%. There is nothing left to do except start a new game. The game is easy, but fun. I loved the DS original, which got me into the series. So many more words have been added to this game, making this version more entertaining.

***Scribblenauts: Unmasked - A DC Comics Adventure = I started, and finished, this game in just a couple of hours. It's really short, and really easy. It's fun, but short and easy. Don't pay full price for this game. Sure, there are some extra stuff to do after you beat it, like unlocking all of the origin stories. But the way this game is designed, with the reputation system, makes this game more 'open' and free flowing. You can go where you want, when you want, and earn reputation points for the area that you are in. However, every area is basically the exact same. The difference being being the theme and level layout. That's it. The "reputation missions" are all random, and evenly scattered throughout each area, but all super, super easy, and you can rack up those reputation points fast. Those points are used to unlock the next stage in that area. Just casually playing, and not even trying hard, I beat this game in just a couple of hours. I thought it would be a much bigger and longer game. The 'difficulty' is kind of what I expected. But the length is not. Again, good game, but don't pay full price.

***Sniper Elite V2 = This was a good game. It's lacking the multiplayer and online features, which is bewildering. I didn't know that when I went to go buy it. Nobody reported on it until after it was released. And once it was released, I bought it immediately, before reading any reviews on it. I enjoyed the PC version, so I had to double dip on this title. It's just as fun. And I have now officially beaten both the Wii U and PC versions. I went through the Wii U version very quickly, but I think that's because I had already beaten it, thus, already knew where all of the threats were, and where all of gold bars and wine bottles were. So I have 100% completed this game (which you don't get anything for), and did it quickly. I would of rated it higher if it had all of the standard features. But since they took some features out for no reason, it's just good. Still fun to play. If you aren't a big online player, then this is still for you.

Sonic & All-Star Racing: Transformed = I'm still working no this title. I'm a few stars short of unlocking the final level. Once I unlock the final level, then I can beat it. However, I'm at a point where it's tough to get even one more star, as the AI just 'rubberbands' right past you at the end. So close to beating this. Just need a little more time to get past some of the races that I haven't gotten some stars for yet. It's tough, that's for sure. But it looks good tho, plays good, and is fun. Just tough.

Sonic: Lost World = I played the first level. So far, so good. But, much like Assassin's Creed 4, I'm waiting to beat Batman: Arkham Origins first. I'm so close, so I'm just going to finish that off first, before fully diving into the other games.

***Splinter Cell: Blacklist = Completed the whole game. Didn't 100% complete it, tho I think I would need 3 play throughs to complete it 100%. I do plan on going back and playing through the game again. I had fun sneaking around and trying to not get detected. Tho I was several times. Also, I haven't finished all of the bonus missions either. So there is still stuff left to do. But, if you're patient, or good at planning out your course of actions, it's fairly easy.

Super Mario 3D World = Very fun game. I'm having a blast with it. Will post more later when I get farther into the game.

***Tank! Tank! Tank! = Fun game, for a while. Best in short bursts. The game was very easy, however. Tho playing with friends is the way to go. Playing solo is ok. But gets repetitive quick. The "levels" are short. Basically just small areas with enemies and bosses. I bought the retail disc at launch, but it soon went to a free download. So you can download the free version and play that. It has "paid DLC", which basically just lets you choose to buy the levels that you want. That's the best thing to ever happen to this game. Give it away for free, let you play it in short bursts. And then, if you want a little more, it's cheap to get what you want. And, if you get all of the DLC, it just equals the full retail price. So basically, you are paying the same for either the retail version, or full digital version. Unlike the Injustice game, where your DLC content total costs more than the actual game itself, which is ridiculous.

***The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct = Not the best game in the world. I'm sure you've read all of the reviews already. This game had potential tho. It had some things going for it. But the execution was off. It looks 'ok'. The controls are mostly good. But the game felt like a cross between a generic zombie FPS and The Oregon Trail. Seriously. Overall, the ideas put into the game were decent to good. But the actual execution of the game is all either sub-par to decent. Nothing great or that stands out as good. Just a generic, franchise tie-in game, that was poorly executed. Still, it was semi-sorta-fun, on some levels. But overall, don't buy it. Just rent or borrow.

***Warriors Orochi 3: Hyper = Lots of characters to choose from, but I gave up on trying to level them all up. I just picked one character and stuck with him for the entire game. So I had a pretty high level character at the end of the game. Good times. Still, the list of playable characters was pretty big. Didn't get to try them all out. Overall, another easy game, just long. The levels are traditionally big, and you have to replay them sometimes too. Also, I have a need to clear out the map of all of the big enemy groups before taking on the final boss of the level. So I was constantly backtracking to kill other mobs, before heading back to take on the boss. So I made it longer than it should of been. Still, fun game. Pretty much exactly what you'd come to expect from a "Warriors" game.

Wii Party U - Just bought this today too. Again, haven't opened it yet, but soon. Everybody is looking forward to this game, so we will all dive into this for sure.

***The Wonderful 101 = Great game. Finally put the time in to beat this game. This game was awesome. Great story, wonderful characters, controlled great, the humor was good, and fights and bosses could be hard, if not challenging. Also, there was some variety to the gameplay as well, that I enjoyed too. It mixed things up a bit, which was great. All around a great game. Definitely worth having in your Wii U library.

***ZombiU = I love this game. One of my favorite Wii U games. I've already beaten it 5 times now. I started a 6th campaign, however, I forced myself to stop just so that I could beat other games. But I really, really can't wait to go back and beat this again. I had a blast with it. Even if it is incomplete and was released early, before they finished it. Ubisoft cared more about having it release on launch day, than they cared about actually finishing it and making it great. Nintendo had other launch titles themselves, but they pushed them back in the name of making sure that they got finished before they were released. Pikmin 3 being a big one. And it turned out great. They did it again with Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze recently, and I'm sure that'll be great too, when it releases. But Ubisoft cared more about just releasing the game, so that they could say that they had the "first big major killer must-have Wii U title". They even started it as one thing, changed it up in the middle of development, and then, because they had to go back and change everything, they didn't have time to finish everything. So they omitted a bunch of features just so it would be ready to ship out by launch day. So it's missing the online mode, multiplayer, and more weapons, simply because they didn't have time to finish it. So they said that they would just add those to the sequel (which got cancelled because this game didn't sell well). Also, it doesn't look as 'great' as others wanted it to, but at least they have the atmosphere that helps make the game feel great. It needs more work. It isn't finished, and needs more time. But it's still a blast to play. One of my favorite Wii U titles, and I can't wait to play it, and beat it, again. Oh, and the Gamepad "A-Symmetrical" gameplay mode is one of the best uses of "asymmetrical" gameplay on the Wii U. So there's that too.

Total games owned - 44
Total games beaten - 38

*****UPDATED ON: 11/22/13*****

zV4h2SP.jpg
Here is a list of other Wii U titles that I want to get....

OUT NOW - Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
OUT NOW - Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I Don't Know
December 13, 2013 - Wii Fit U
February 2014 - Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
April 2014 - Mario Kart 8
Spring 2014 - Watch Dogs
2014 - Bayonetta 2
2014 - Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
2014 - X
2014 - The Lego Movie Videogame
2014 - Yarn Yoshi
2014 - Project Cars
???? - Shin Megami x Fire Emblem
???? - The Legend of Zelda: Wii U

Again, any titles that aren't listed are either because I have over looked it, but still want it, or.. I'm not interested in it and don't want it.

Also, eShop and Virtual Console titles aren't on this list, but I'll post about which ones I have, and have beaten, later.

In the meantime, which Wii U games have you completed. Whether just beat, or 100% completed everything. Also, whether it be retail, digital, eShop, or Virtual Console.

I plan giving my take on all of my games that I beat. Whether they be the retail or digital games. I haven't listed the digital games yet. However, I decided to have this post as the list of the games that I have given my impressions on already. This way, if there is something that you want to know more about, you can see if I've already talked about it. That way, you don't have to scroll through pages and pages to see if there is a title that I have covered yet or not. If you don't see it on this list, know that it's coming. However, I have no set order in which I'm reviewing these games. So, if there's something that you want to know about, just ask, and I'll to get those reviews out first. I have quite a bit of digital titles already. Mostly older Virtual Console games. So I probably won't review those that much. But I do have newer eShop titles too. Which I will review here and there.

With that said, here is the list of games that I have both beaten, and reviewed. (don't worry, more are on the way).. Enjoy....

Retail / Digital

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
ZombiU

eShop / Virtual Console

Duck Tales: Remastered
Little Inferno

xR5PHKh.jpg

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD

Release Date: October 4, 2013 (retail)
Developer / Publisher: Nintendo
Platform: Wii U Exclusive (retail and digital)
Players: Single-Player
Genre: Action-Adventure

----------
I just completed The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD, 100%. As always, this was an amazing game. Posted it in the Miiverse as well.

When this game was originally announced, for the Gamecube, it was shown off as a super realistic looking game. However, over time, they later showed it off to be this cartoony form that it is now. A lot of people didn't like that. I wasn't overly fond of it, to begin with, to be honest. However, Zelda is my favorite franchise. So, I picked it up with low expectations. Mainly because I thought the previous game, Majora's Mask, was one of the worst additions to the Zelda franchise. It wasn't thee worst. But it was low on my list, that's for sure. So, going from the quick cash-in that was Majora's Mask, to then changing the Wind Waker from a realistic looking game to a cartoonish looking game, it made me question what they were doing with the Zelda franchise. Hit after hit after hit, to falling flat on it's face to then changing everything up on you. I wasn't impressed with the direction.

However, The Wind Waker being a Zelda game, I picked it up. And, the more that I played it, the more and more that I got into it. Like, I really got into it. To the point where I absolutely loved the game, and just couldn't put it down. It was that great. Sure, the sailing bits were a little long. However, the game itself was fantastic. The Grappling Hook, where you can swing from things, and steal items from enemies. Yes. That was my new favorite item, and it was the first item that you get. Great introduction of inventory for this game.

Again, the farther and farther I got, the more and more I loved it. I beat it then, and thought that it was truly fantastic. Now, years later, I've beaten the HD remake, and it's still just as fantastic. In fact, the old version could not have existed, and this new version could be releasing for the first time today, and I'd still think that it's a fantastic game that holds up well today. This became one of my favorite Zelda games ever.

In this version that I just beat, I was able to 100% complete this game. Everything. 100%. There is not one thing that I didn't do. I did a systematic, grid by grid, check of everything that there was to do. I cut every blade of grass, broke every pot, entered every whole and dungeon, defeated every enemy in every area. And that's just the 'extra' stuff. I got every item in the game, including every bottle and heart piece and upgrades and treasure chests, etc.etc. Everything. And, I had a blast doing it all over again too, all these years later.

This game looks greats. It controls smoothly. Very responsive. The Gamepad makes switching weapons without pausing the game (tho you can still pause if you want to), feel quick and smooth. Also, playing on the Gamepad itself is very, very convenient. I stayed up many nights just laying in bed with my Gamepad and headphones, and having a blast with this game. Also, I liked watching tv or movies on my tv, while playing this on my Gamepad too. I love the Gamepad. Nintendo really knocked it out of the park with this idea. Just awesome.

There are a few minor differences between this new HD Wii U version, and the original Gamecube. The HD visuals and the addition of Miiverse being the biggest difference. But there are more than that. For instance, they made sailing quicker, if you get the new sail. You can still sail at the old speed, if you choose to do so. I liked the fact that they made it an option, and not just one or the other. So that was cool. Also, unlike the Gamecube version, the Wii U also uses Gyroscopic motion. Meaning, when you are aiming with the bow and arrow, or grappling hook, or hootshot, or boomerang, or whatever, you can aim with the analog sticks, or, just by moving the controller around. So, that was a fine addition. It allowed you to quickly make the major, general, movement, with the analog sticks, to get you aiming in the general direction. And then, fine tuning your aim with the Gyroscopic motion, to aim at precisely what you wanted to aim, without having to mess with analog sticks. So together, they work fantastic in tandem.

Another addition is the Hero mode. It basically makes the game harder, by making it so that there are absolutely no little health hearts to collect. You can only gain health by fairies, potions, and your grandmother's soup. All of which can be stored in your bottles. Also, the enemies do twice as much damage. So you better be careful when playing this mode.

Some other things that are different is that they removed the Tingle Tuner from the original game. They could of kept the Tingle Tuner, and replaced the Gameboy Advance version to a 3DS instead. However, instead of needing an outside device, they just integrated the Tingle Tuner into the Miiverse, and created the Tingle Bottle instead. This feature allows you to take photos or messages, and store them in a 'bottle', and then throw it onto Miiverse, where other Zelda players can find your bottle floating randomly at sea, and they can pick it up, and find your pictures and messages. And you can find theirs. So it helped to make Miiverse more interactive for this game. As people have been using it to share the required photos for the Nintendo Gallery figurines, as well as sharing tips and tricks for certain parts of the game, or, just for plain showing off. Either way, good times.

There are also some more minor changes that they did to the game too. Like, for instance, they moved some of the items that you get in chests around. So, in the original, you would of gotten a map, or something. But in this version, you get a heart piece or something instead, from that exact location. Not all of them, but some of them. Some items can now be found in other locations. For instance, The Savage Labyrinth has a new prize at the end now. It's the Hero's Charm. Which, in the original, you got from the school teacher on one of the islands. Now, you get a map from her instead. So, little changes here and there. It just change the game other than the order of which you do things, really. So, if you were a veteran of the original, than this version will give you a nice variety to make it different, yet, just as enjoyable.

In the end, this is a great game. If you haven't played it, or the original yet, go for it. If you have played the original but not this new version, it's still worth getting and playing again. I highly enjoyed the game, and look forward to playing it again, on the second quest, where Link and his sister wear different clothes through the adventure. And, also play in Hero Mode, which is the harder difficulty. Sounds like fun to me. Until then, you all enjoy it for yourself.

Beating this game knocks another title off my list for Wii U games beaten. Good times. There are so many other games that I want to get that are coming out between now and a couple of weeks. However, I can't just rush out and get them all right now, like I had originally planned. See, my brother is getting married down in San Diego. So I have to return there soon, for the wedding. Also, had to buy a new suit, and then there's the getting there and back, and everythign else. So, the money that I was putting away towards these games is getting a little used up by the wedding. No worries tho. I can still pick up a couple for now. And then, I'll pick up the rest a little later. Eventually, I'll get them all tho.

Anyways, good luck on your adventures. I still plan on posting more reviews for all of the games that I have beaten. Just need time to get to it, that's all.

With that said, which games have you beaten on the Wii U. Anything you liked and enjoyed and recommend. Or something that you didn't care for and want to help steer others from? Feel free to discuss away.

wdyH5vo.jpg

ZombiU

Release Date: November 18, 2013
Developer / Publisher: Ubisoft
Platforms: Wii U Exclusive (retail and digital)
Players: Single-Player (plus 1-Assymetric Gameplay mode)
Genre: First-Person Shooter / Survival Horror

----------
In all honesty, I absolutely loved this game. This, honestly, is one of my favorite Wii U titles. In fact, I have already beaten it 5 times. I started a 6th campaign, however, I force myself to stop so that I can start work on other games.

ZombiU is a 'survival horror' game at it's core. It takes place in England, and there are zombies all around. You start off the game as a specific character, as it's always the same character in the opening cut-scene. Always. While trying to survive from zombies, you hear a voice guiding you into the subway. Bewildered, you listen to him because you have no other choice, as you are completely surrounded. So, you run through the subway, avoiding the zombies, and end up in a 'safe-house' created out of the subway's bathroom. You never see your "friend", but he has camera's everywhere, and can see and talk to you. You can't talk to him, however, you can follow his instructions, as he watches you from his monitors from his other safe-house. And this is where the game begins.

The point of the game is to survive. But you have nothing to start with. So, this mystery person explains who he is, and tells you that you need to listen to him in order to survive. Then, he sends you out on tasks here and there, to collect this and that. The first thing you are assigned to get is the gear from the previous survivor that this guy sent out. That person, it turns out, didn't make it. But he took the gear. So you have to go and reclaim it. And, that's one of the features of this. When you die, you die where you are in the game, and all of your gear stays there. Then, you restart as a new character, and you have to go and find where you died at, and reclaim your stuff. Also, when you die, your character becomes a zombie in other peoples games. So yeah, you will see lots of player zombies throughout your game. Good times. It's part of the multiplayer feature that Ubisoft had to scrap, due to time.

Along the way, you do this and that for this mystery person, but you later meet up with other people, who want you to do other things for them. The mystery man doesn't approve. However, you do this and that, going to new places, like Buckingham Palace, or the docks, or the sewers, or the subway, or a day care center, or the city, a church, underground bunkers, and other places. Along the way, you start to uncover more and more, as well as finding new and better items and weapons.

Speaking of weapons, there are handguns, shotguns, rifles, assault rifles, crossbows, cricket bats, and even some upgrade parts for these weapons as well. Ammo is limited, which adds to the challenge of the game. So you really have to be ammo conscious in this game. Plus, guns are loud, and can attract other zombies. So silencers are important, as well as the crossbow, which, not only is silent, but you can also pick up your used arrows, to conserve on ammo.

Then, there's the "backpack" that you get. You can only carry a certain amount of stuff in the backpack. However, like Resident Evil games, there's a 'box' that you can store your unused stuff in for later. And, when you die, what you have in your bag is lost, until you go and recover it, while anything you leave in your box, is there for the taking when you come back as a new survivor. Which is cool, as there is no central charcter. Every character is different, with their own background. And it's random, so when you die, you never know who you are going to come back as.

This game feels exactly like a First Person Resident Evil 2. That is awesome. Resident Evil 2 was one of my favorite zombie survival horror games ever. This game was basically trying to be a modern Resident Evil 2. Is it perfect, no. But is it fun, absolutely.

ZombiU controls a little stiffer than you'd expect it to. And the melee weapons are a little slow. However, once you have the timing down, you never have to worry about it. The story is actually pretty good. Not perfect, but pretty good. There's a backstory to uncover that explains the "rise of the zombies" an what not. It's not complete, but that's why there was supposed to be a sequel. more on that later. Anyways, the pacing is done well, and the atmosphere is absolutely fantastic. The atmosphere, especially the farther and farther you get, is amazing. I absolutely loved it, and the feeling that you get from it. The atmosphere really helps make the game stand out for the better.

But the game does have flaws. Tho, honestly, most of those are because of Ubisoft's business decisions. See, ZombiU is an incomplete game. They never finished it. And that's the biggest problem with the game.

ZombiU started out as a completely different game. It started out as game called "Attack of the Killer Rabbids From Outer Space", which they showed off at E3 in 2011. Basically, those cute little bunny Rabbids that Ubisoft uses all of the time. It was basically an evil, demonic, killer Rabbids game. Ubisoft had grown tired of the plain Rabbids, and some developers joked about shooting them in the face. Which is how this project got started. So, they were evil, demonic Rabbids, that you go to shoot "in the face" in a first person game. However, later, they decided against using evil Rabbids, because at the time, the Rabbids games were getting popular, and selling really well on the Wii and other consoles. So, they changed it from straight Evil Rabbids, to a more Rabbid/Gremlin hybrid character. Still evil and demonic, and from 'outer space', but not longer "rabbids", as they didn't want to spoil those characters in the public's eyes. So, they changed the game up from 'Attack of the Killer Rabbids From Outer Space' to the new title... "Killer Freaks from Outer Space". Killer Freaks From Outer Space was then shown off at E3 in 2012. It was an "Alien Invasion" game, staring these little "gremlin" creatures. And they ran with that for a while. However, it would soon get another change. They decided later on that having 'little creatures' would be too hard for more gamers to fight against in a first person game. So, they wanted to make them bigger, instead of being the little "rabbid" sized gremlins. So, they made them bigger. However, the decision was then later made to change these rabbid/gremlin hybrid creatures into pure zombies instead, as they felt that that would be easier for the gamer, and they don't ruin their Rabbids image.

So, in the end, after starting off as "Attack of the Killer Rabbids from Outer Space", and changing to "Killer Freaks from Outer Space", it was now going to be ZombiU. However, these changes wasted development time, as they had to go back and redo large parts of what they had already done. As now they had to scrap all of the rabbids and gremlin models, and create all new zombies. Then, they had to get rid of all of the alien invasion stuff, and make a whole new story to accommodate the new zombie story. So, these changes put the game behind. However, Ubisoft was dead set on having the very first "killer" and "must have" title for the new Wii U. Ubisoft absolutely wanted to have the first big game on the Wii U, and were so proud about it, that they kept boasting and boasting how they had the first big Wii U game. However, because of their pride, they chose not to change the release date. They were determined to keep the Wii U launch date, no matter what. And that was the single biggest problem with this game. Ubisoft.

See, because of all of the changes to the game, and wasted development time, there was no way that the developers were going to be able to finish this game in time for the launch date. But Ubisoft didn't care. They wanted to be able to say that they had the first big title. Nintendo, on the other hand, knew that some of their titles weren't going to be ready, so they delayed those titles (like Pikmin 3), in order to ensure a quality product was made, and not about when it came out. Something I praise Nintendo for doing.

Ubisoft, on the other hand, in an effort to make the launch date, decided that instead of completing the game, that they were instead just going to get rid of some features all together, in order to make the deadline. See, they just showed off the "Killer Freaks" version of the game at E3, roughly 4 months before ZombiU was released. Meaning, they had roughly 4 months to change everything. That's not enough time to make a game as big as this as good as it can be. But, Ubisoft's pride got in the way. They were determined to meet the launch date just so they could say "First".

They decided that all of the features that were omitted in this game, they could just put into the sequel, and everything will be alright. Those features being the Co-Op play. Online Multiplayer mode. More weapons. And things like that, as well as touching up the game, making it look and control better, etc.etc.. However, that just didn't happen. Also, the sequel will never be made now, because the game sold poorly. However, the game would not have been so poorly received if they had just delayed the game, and actually finished it. But nope, Ubisoft's pride got in the way. All they cared about was money from the Holiday sales, and the 'prestige' of being 'first'.

However, this game wasn't fully Ubisoft's fault, reception wise. It was also the self professed "hardcore" gamers. See, everybody saw this game, and expected it to be like Call of Duty: Zombies. But it's nothing like Call of Duty: Zombies. Thankfully. It's more like a first person Resident Evil 2, which is just awesome. But the Call of Duty crowd got upset for 2 reasons. One, it's graphics weren't as sharp as other games (due to the short development time of trying to rush it together after all of it's changes), and two, that it wasn't a fast paced run and gun zombie game. Instead, it was more of a Resident Evil, atmospheric, 'scary', survival horror game. It went back to the survival horror roots, which is just awesome. But the Call of Duty crowd rejected it because it wasn't like their game, gameplay wise, and didn't look as sharp as their game. But the game was purposely not meant to be another Call of Duty clone. It was it's own unique game, that was fun, entertaining, gave a completely different experience than what's been released before.

In fact, even tho it had a completely different experience, it also offered something new to console gaming. The Assymetric gameplay. It's a mode for 2 players, where one player uses the Gamepad and one player uses the Pro Controller and tv. The tv player plays in first person mode, as always, and has to survive in a small area for as along as they can. Meanwhile, the Gamepad player's screen is a birds eye view of the map, and can see exactly where the player is as he moves around. The Gamepad player can then add zombies anywhere in the map that they so desire, as well as add weapons and ammo. Their goal is to try and get the player killed, while the player is trying to survive for as long as they can. It is the best use of assymetric gameplay on the Wii U, at this time. Just imagine what could of been done in this game had Ubisoft actually been bothered to complete the game.
--

In the end, I think that this game was fantastic. It was imcomplete, but that was Ubisoft's fault. I was highly, highly looking forward to ZombiU 2, and the new things that they were going to do (as well as adding in what was supposed to be in the original game). However, Ubisoft's pride got in the way, and they, in turn, blamed it on the Wii U and it's fans. Typical.

I do recommend this game. However, because it is incomplete, I suggest you don't pay full price. Get it cheaper, if you can. Also, keep in mind that this is NOT Call of Duty: Zombies. So, if you are expecting it to be Call of Duty: Zombies, you're not going to like it. It is more like a first person Resident Evil 2 game. So, if that sounds interesting to you, go for it. Also, the graphics aren't perfect. It's definitely 'rough around the edges", so to say. But that's because they had to rush it out in order to meet the deadline. Which, again, it's only as half as good as it could of been, because half of the features in the game were taken out just so they could release it on time. So, the multiplayer aspect is gone completely, which was supposed to be a huge factor in the game. So it's a single player affair. Tho the multiplayer mode was done very well. But the game itself is a singleplayer game. Tho you do see other ZombiU players scattered throughout the game. You find them where they died at, and, they still have their backpack full of items. So, when you find a downed player, you can take all of their stuff. Thinks like that were supposed to have a bigger role in this game, but again, due to time constraints, it was omitted.

Still, for what this game is, I highly enjoyed it. It could of been so, so much better. Which makes me sad. And a little upset at Ubisoft for this, since this is largely their fault. Well, pretty much entirely their fault. So, like I said, if this sounds interesting to you, get it as cheap as you can. It's different, and you might be weird'ed out at first. But, after a while, the controls come as second nature. Just remember that when you go through your backpack inventory on the Gamepad screen, that the game is still live on the tv, and zombies can, and will, attack you as you are rummaging through your bag. So, good luck. I can't wait to jump in and beat it for a 6th time, myself.

If you rush through the game, you can probably beat it in about 8 to 10 hours. If you take your time, you're probably looking at about 15 to 20 hours. Give or take. Depending one what type of player you are, like, if you just casually go through everything, or if you look through every nook and cranny and try to solve every puzzle and backtrack to collect every item, and things like that.

APd5pfB.jpg

Duck Tales: Remastered

Release Date: August 13, 2013 (Wii U version)
Developer / Publisher: WayForward, Capcom
Platforms: Wii U, PS3, 360, PC
Genre: Side-Scrolling Platformer
Price: $14.99

----------
As you all know, this is a remake of the original Duck Tales game, for the NES. The original game came out in 1989 (with a sequel, Duck Tales 2, in 1993), and was a big success back then, with much praise.

Much like back then, the Duck Tales: Remastered version was generally well recieved. The Wii U version getting the highest ratings, according to several online ranking sites. However, for some reason, this game got a lot of bad reviews too.

Personally, I thought that the Remastered game was great. And everybody who I know who has actually played the game, has absolutely loved it. The game was definitely "remastered" all of the way around. Only minor complaints were heard, like skipping the cutscenes constantly. However, the online reviews were much harsher. They, too, had the cutscene complaints, but they also complained about the controls, and how the game is out of place in todays gaming world. Also, they complained that the gameplay is the exact same as the original and they wanted new gameplay. Etc.etc.. Honestly, I've seen a lot of video reviews and written reviews online, and I thought that most of the reviews were terrible. Not the game, just the review on the game.

See, everybody seemed to complain about the cutscenes. Ok, I get that. Of course, the first time that I played through the remastered version, I sat and happily watched all of the cutscenes. But, they are skippable, and I do skip them during later playthroughs. However, again, there are a lot spread out throughout the game, so I do get the complaint about it "breaking up the action" at times. So that's understandable. However.. I also read complaints that the gameplay is the exact same as the older game. Well.... Yeah.. it's supposed to be the exact same. It's a "Remastered" verison, not a complete "remake". it's supposed to be the same game with updated visuals. Why is this even a complaint. That was the entire point of the game. So I don't understand the point of complaining that it has the same gameplay. That just seems silly to me. Why is that even a complaint about this game, I don't get it. That was the point of the game. If it was a "remake", then yeah, that might be one thing. But it's not a "remake", it's a "remastered". It's like, George Lucas "remastered" Star Wars, but made changes, and everybody flipped out over it, because it was different. Tho, this game gets "remastered" and people complain that it's not different. Why. I don't think they understand the difference between being "remastered" and a "remake". Also, another complaint I saw a lot was that people complained about the difficulty. Honestly, I played this game on the hardest difficulty and breezed right through this game. Of course, I'm an 'old-school' veteran, who beat the original (among many other "hard" NES games over the years), so I knew what to expect. Which, brings me to my next complaint on these complaints. Most of the reviewers who I saw/read that reviewed the game, said that they NEVER played the original version. So, they are basing their reviews on modern games, mostly. Which is why I didn't agree with most of their reviews. If you are going to have somebody review a "remastered" modern update on a game, then they should have at least played, and perhaps beaten, the original game, so that they can properly compare and contrast the remastered game to the original game, and not to modern games. That seems like common sense to me. But apparently not to modern reviewers. Tho, back to the difficulty, I understand that it was 'hard' for some, at least some parts. But the game wasn't that hard. At least to me. It had a few parts that may be challenging to some, to the point where, yes, they are going to get hit, but, there are easier difficulties, and, on the easiest difficulty, I did a run where I didn't even get touched once. So, the difficulty complaints to me seem silly, as there are multiple difficulty levels to choose from. Pick one. And I have beaten this game on every difficulty, all without "losing" or restarting, once. So, I don't think that the difficulty is the problem, I think it's the player, and not the game, to be honest. Also, the reviewers complained about the controls. I didn't have nearly as much trouble with the controls as everybody seemed to. Only a couple of times did I mess up here and there, but that was mostly my fault, not the controls. User error on my part. I'm guessing the reviewers had user error, and blamed it on the game. Honestly, I don't agree with most of the negative reviews that this game got. It sounded more like the reviewers were too young to ever play the original, or weren't good enough at old school Nintendo games to get the point of this game, as they compared it to modern games. That's why I don't like reading reviews on games today until I have played the game myself first. I will, here and there. But most of the time, I'll just get the games that seem interesting to me, play them, form my own opinion on them, and then read what other's had to say. Unless, of course, it's for a game that I won't bother with anyways, but I usually don't bother with those either, if I know I won't bother with the game.

Anyways.. rant over..

They brought in the original voice cast, and wrote all new cut-scenes for the game, which the original voice cast performed in. Also, they re-animated the entire game, to look exactly the like the original cartoon (only cleaner, and more vibrant). Also, they re-animated the backgrounds and foregrounds too, and not just the characters. So the backgrounds on each level are much more lively and active. Also, they updated the music in the game, using some all brand new songs as well, which work well for the game.

They also added in new touches.. Like the Money Bin. That was a cool feature. You can now dive into Scrooge's Money Bin. Of course, the novelty wears off pretty quickly. Tho, I still show it off to people when it's their first time with the game. So it still is a great thing to have. Also, you can "buy" all kinds of stuff with the money that you collect in the game. Things like character drawings and music and things like that. That helps to make the game replayable, so that you can unlock everything. And, there is a hidden level, where, if you have "X" amount of money, there's a certain level that you pick to go to next, and then you get taken to a completely different, secret, level instead. Which is basically like a bonus level where there are lots of gems to collect, which give you even more money. And there is a way to try and manually get that specific amount of money, besides just normally collecting gems in a particular level. And that's when you buy things, like the art gallery pictures or music, and what not. Each one of those is a different amount. So, if you are good at math, you can "purchase" items, to help try and bring your "specific" amount down to what it needs to be. So that's another way to do it. However, there is a limited amount of stuff that you can buy. And once you've boughten the game, that means that you've pretty much replayed the entire game several times. So once you get everything, there is no need to replay it again, except out of personal enjoyment.

So the game does have limited replayability, but it does have it. But the quality of work is fantastic. The game looks sharp, and smooth. The sound effects are cool. But the music is fantastic. As well as the original voice actors. Bring them back helped to make this game "complete". It would of still of been cool if it just looked like the cartoon, as opposed to the old 8-bit NES game. However, the voice acting was the icing on the cake.

Now, considering what this game used to be, and what it is now, I thought that they did a fantastic job at "remastering" this game. Again, it is NOT a "remake", it's a remaster. There is a huge difference, even if a lot of the other reviewers out there don't know the difference. There is a difference.

I think it's worth checking out. This type of game may or may not be your type of game. If you are a fan of the original game, odds are, you'll enjoy this version as well. If you haven't played the original, or played a lot of NES games, then you may or may not like it. It's more for nostalgia than anything else. That was the entire point of this "remaster". For nostalgia. Which seems to be lost on most modern gamers. At least, going by their reviews of it.

However, the game is also relatively short. You can beat it in like, 3hrs or so. 4 at the most. Yeah, that sounds right. About 3 or 4 hours. But again, that's because this is essentially an NES game for modern audiences. And they chose to stick to trying to be as true to the original as they could, which they did a fantastic job. Tho there are some changes as well...

The first and last levels are completely brand new.
They removed the time limit for each level.
Easy mode has infinite lives, so even if you are 'bad' at the game, you can still beat it on easy mode.
The "Secret" treasures, from the original game, are now only present in the Hard mode of this game.
New "Mini-Bosses" have been added in some levels.
The main Bosses have different strategies.
etc.etc.

So, if you've played the original, you'll noticed a lot of different things, here and there.

So, should you get it? It depends on whether you think $15 is good for a 3 to 4 hour 'retro' game. If you are a fan of the original game, or original cartoon, or just old NES games in general, then by all means, yeah, check it out. If not, you are probably best off finding somebody who has it, and trying out there's instead. Again, you could beat it in just a couple of hours. And the only real replay value of the game is to unlock everything, which you can purchase. But because there is so much stuff to pay, and varying prices, you'll have to play the game over and over and over again, to earn enough money to unlock everything. So you'll be replaying the same 6 levels over and over.

I give it a higher rating than most of the reviews seem to, tho there are a few that still praise this game. It's not perfect. However, considering the source material, they did a fantastic job on re-creating this. Even if some of the 'newer' audience doesn't appreciate it for what it was trying to do. Which is update a classic game, and not make an entirely new game.

250px-Little_inferno_title.jpg

Little Inferno

Release Date: November 1, 2012 (Wii U version)
Developer / Publisher: Tomorrow Corporation
Platforms: Wii U, PC, iOS, Mac, Linux
Genre: Puzzle
Price: $9.99

----------
This game is similar in nature to those "Alchemy" type games. You know, the ones where you have to combine basic elements in order to get different things. And then, combine those different things in order to get more 'different', different things. For instance, they like to start you off with the basics. Like, "Air", "Earth", "Water" and "Fire". So, you combine Air with Air, and you get 'wind'. You combine Earth and Fire and you get "stone". Or you combine Air and Water to get "Fog". Then, combine Fog and Water and you get "Clouds". Etc.etc..

Same exact concept here. Only in this game, you aren't dealing with basic element. No, this game actually has a "story" to it. Basically, you are burning things to stay warm. The weather is terrible, and so you have to stay in your house, and burn things to stay warm. There are other characters in the game, besides yourself. There's a girl, who lives next door, who you get letters from on a regular basis. And there's a "weather man" that keeps reporting on the weather. And then, there's the company that makes the items that you burn. They are located on the other side of town from you. Meanwhile, you have a catalog, where you keep ordering stuff to burn. Stuff isn't free tho, it costs money. Luckily, however, you earn money by burning things. Yep, you read that right, you earn money by burning things.

Also, besides your catalog items, spiders will randomly crawl into your fireplace. You can burn those as well, and earn money from them too. This way, if you don't have enough money to buy objects to burn, to earn more money, you can just wait a little bit, kill the little spiders, and earn money that way, to start ordering the bigger items to earn even more money.

There are several different catalogs that you can get. Each one with more and more bigger and more expensive items. You can't get a new catalog until you unlock more items from the previous catalogs. In order to unlock new items, you have to play the "Alchemy" game, of sorts. That is, you have to burn the right items together. Luckily, hoewever, the items that you can unlock they already give you the name. And the name of the new item to unlock is the clue that you get as to what to burn together to unlock it. Some are obvious, like the "Time Bomb", which you just need to burn a clock and a bomb at the same time. But others are more obscure. Also, some combos require 2 items at the same time, while others require 3 or 4 items to be burned at the same time. Also, you can do "combos" of the combo, and "unlock" multiple items at the same time, as long as you have them all in the fireplace at the same time when you set them on fire. Doing the multiple combos gives you more money in return than you would of normally have received if you had done everything separately.

A lot of the items in the game feel really random, while others feel humorous. The game has a sick twisted sense of humor at times. Also, some items have different effects too. Like, some items can freeze everything in the fireplace, there's a magnet that attracts things, as well as a black hole that sucks things in. All kinds of different things.

Believe it or not, this game actually has an ending to it. Seriously. And it's nothing like you would expect. The ending is so completely different than the rest of the game. I don't want to spoil it, but it is a completely satisfying ending. Yeah, that's all I'm saying. The music was cool during it. And the ending made the whole game worth it. It's not what you would expect it to be. In the Alchemy game that I played, once I finished the game, that was it. There was no ending, I just couldn't make any new combos. I could only make what I had previously made again. And that was it. This game felt like it was going to do the same, and just go on and on. However, this game had a great ending. Getting there will take some time, but it was worth it.

The "Story" to this game is told through the letters that you get in the mail. You get them the same way that you get the items that you buy from the catalog. You communicate to this girl through your letters. But the ending reveals so much more.

Overall, I liked this game. But it's not for everybody. If you have patience, or love trying to figure things out, or, just love burning random things, then this game is for you. The majority of the game is figuring out the combos of what to burn together, earning enough money to buy those objects, and waiting for them in the mail. Yep, waiting. Different items have different "waiting" times, so that you can't keep spawning things. The smaller, cheaper items, have a quicker time, but the bigger, and better, items, have a longer waiting time. Some are a few seconds, while some are a couple of minutes. But, while the longer ones are in queue, you can work on the shorter timed items.

Is the game worth getting? Well, that depends on the person who's asking. This is definitely not for everybody. If you are fan of the Alchemy games, then this game is right up your alley. If not, then it's probably not. Also, it only takes about 3 or 4 hours to beat. Depending on how well you are at figuring things out. Also, I'm sure that this game will bore most people, and most won't bother to finish it, even if it is short. I see a lot of people starting it, playing it for a few minutes, and then putting it down and never going back to it. So, for most people, I don't think that this game is for them. But there is a small audience for it. It does have some catchy music, and some twisted sense of humor. The ending portion of the game is completely different from the rest of the game. So the ending is worth getting to. Tho, even that isn't for everybody. However, the flame effects are cool. This is not a typical game. There is a story, and an ending. It's a very unconventional game. It's more of a "time waster" game, with an actual ending. So, there's that.

This video was the first teaser for the game. It shows the art style, humor, catchy tunes, and part of they story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0TniR3Ghxc&feature=player_detailpage

Also, just so you know, Tomorrow Corporation, who made this game, also made the games "World of Goo" and "Henry Hatsworth". So if you are a fan of their work, you might also enjoy this. it's mostly just a fireplace sim, for the most part, as you spend most of your time burning anything and everything. But it's also a puzzle game, where you try to figure out what items to burn together. If you go for it, good luck. If you question this game, then I recommend finding somebody who has it, and playing their copy first. Unless you have money to burn, of course. It did go on sale once already, so it may go back on sale again farther down the line. So keep your eyes out for that, if you're interested.

I just picked up Wii Party U and Batman: Arkham Origins today, for the Wii U. So I've updated my list up above to reflect that. There are a couple of more games that I still want to to get that are out now, but I'm holding off until after my brother's wedding on those. However, on Tuesday, I am picking up Sonic: Lost World and Assassin's Creed 4. So, I am getting those. However, the rest will have to wait for the time being. But yeah, those are my pick ups today. Tho I did pick up Batman for the 3DS as well. So yeah, 3 games today. I'll update the pictures later.

Hey Lawn, thank you for writing these up. Do you mind if we split them up in individual topics? That way people who search Google for Wii U game reviews can find them more easily.

crunchyg said:
Hey Lawn, thank you for writing these up. Do you mind if we split them up in individual topics? That way people who search Google for Wii U game reviews can find them more easily.
Honestly, I thought about that, however, I don't think it'll make a difference if it's in one thread vs another. There are countless times where I've googled searched for this or that, and it linked me to the actual post in the thread of a forum that I had never heard of, up unto that point. Not just the thread, but to the actual post itself. Also, even if the post is in a completely unrelated thread, it still pulls it up. So, again, I don't think it really matters if it's in one thread vs another. As long as it's there.

Besides, with so many other sites out there (and there are a ton of them out there), most of the bigger, more well known , and popular sites, are what comes up first. So, again, it really won't make a difference if it's in this thread or another.

However, it sounds like you're more concerned with drawing more attention and traffic to this place, with the idea of moving these. In which case, might I suggest you add an "affiliates" section at the bottom. Talk to a bunch of other websites (again, there are a ton out there), and ask if you can exchange links. They put a link to this place there, and you put a link to their place here. This way, with a bunch of "affiliates", you can generate more cross-traffic to help promote this site. That's one way of helping to generate traffic here. Also, you could go the "social media" route, and make a facebook/twitter/myspace/etc.etc.. account for the site itself, and help spread the word that way. I stay off of those, myself. So I don't know if you have done that yet, or not. We did that for our last site, and we worked well.

Our original site owner created that site with the huge goal of getting games from developer/publishers early, so that we could do the early "previews", and not just reviews. He was hoping that the early "previews" of games would also help draw more attention to the site. Also, he wanted to get invited to the press conferences, conventions, and junctions, and interact more in person with those in the industry. However, the problem was, we were just too small for the developers/publishers to matter. Of course, our original owner had his expectations way, way too high, to start. He wanted to make his forum site bigger than all of the more well established sites (like ign or gamespot or gametrailers or gameradar or joystiq, etc.etc.), which was a big goal. However, he wanted to do it in less than a year. Which was too unrealistic. Especially with the amount of smaller sites out there to contend with. But, in the end, we did alright for ourselves. We had a nice following, and a bunch of "regulars" that posted daily. Everything was going great, until the new owner just disappeared out of no where. He was a good guy, who kept talking about how to improve the place even more. He was really, really excited about it, as were we. We had "staff" meetings to discuss what we should do, and we were all on the same page. And we were about to impliment some of the new changes. However, right before that, the new owner just disappeared. We didn't think anything of it, at first. Can't expect everybody to be online all of the time. However, after a couple of weeks, nobody knew what was going. The owner, who used to be a regular poster when the original owner was still in charge, took over and was in charge for about a year or so, before he just disappeared. So, us mods basically ran the site on our own, waiting for him to return. We couldn't do some of the changes without him, since he had the admin account and privileges. However, one day, a couple of weeks after he disappeared, poof, the site was gone. I logged in one day, posted as normal. And when I was done, I went to bed. A few hours later, I woke up, tried to log in, but nope, the site was down. I didn't think anything of it. Thought that perhaps it was down for the updates to take place. "Finally", I thought. But nope. It's been a couple of months now, and the site is fully gone now. Not sure what happened there. It went from being my "internet home" for the past few years, to poof, just disappearing out of nowhere.

Anyways, now I'm here. And, it seems that you want to 'liven up' this place. Again, honestly, separating these to another place won't make a difference, in terms of traffic or 'google search results'. Sorry, it just won't.

If you really want to liven up this place, you need to do more than that. Moving things around won't do much, if anything, as Google will pick up things whether they are in their own thread or in a single post in an unrelated thread. Also, you're competing with a ton of other sites who are all trying to do the same. So, again, getting more "affiliates" with other, bigger, sites out there, is a start. Using social media is another way. Adding the the url to this site to your 3DS StreetPass is a good way to 'spread the word', when you StreetPass with others. We had people all over the US on our last site. And there are conventions everywhere. So we all did that, and StreetPassed with a bunch of people. That drew some curious people in. I go to the San Diego Comic-Con every year, and get tons and tons of StreetPasses there. But we had people go to the other conventions too, in New York, Texas, Washington, Georgia, etc.etc.. So, a ton of Conventions and StreetPass "get togethers", that people like to set up in specific cites around the nation, all work well. Also, you could try it on the Wii U's Miiverse too, tho I hear they frown upon "advertising" there. Tho, you could try putting it in your profile. Also, again, social media is another route to go. Create a bunch of social media accounts for the site itself. With the name of the site as the name of the "person", and use your logo. Also, we were more than just a games site. We had a dedicated movie section, a tv section, a sports section, a podcast section, a book/literature section, and art/graphics section, etc.etc.. to name a few. We were primarily a games website, but we offered a lot of other things too. "Something for everybody", as it were. But yeah, create a podcast. Weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, whatever. Just don't be discouraged if you have "low ratings" to start out. Just keep it going, keep posting it, and post them regularly. Over time, eventually, with enough 'word of mouth' or 'links' and things like that, more and more people will end up finding it, and going back and watching the older ones if they like it. So, that's another option to create a 'following'.

So, yeah, there are lots of things that you can do, to help get your 'name' higher up in "google search", besides just moving posts around. I honestly don't think moving these to another place is going to help much right now, to be completely honest. But, give my other suggestions a try. It might take a little time for them to catch on at first. But eventually, you will soon start to carve a name out for yourself online.

With that said, for now, I'm electing to keep these here. Maybe later on, down the road, when this place gets much bigger, I'll consider moving them. But for now, it seems completely unnecessary, to be honest. Besides, I'm only doing the games that I have beaten, and they all won't be up right away. Also, these are more of my "impressions" of the game, as opposed to an official review of them. Granted, they are my reviews. However, everybody's opinion is different. There may be games that I love that you hate. Or games that I hate that you love. That's why I don't normally go by reviews. I'll listen to friend's opinion over reviews because I don't know the reviewers. They may hate the franchise or genre in general before even being tasked with writing the review, so they will be negatively biased before they even started, creating unnecessary lower scores. Or vice versa, with uncalled for higher scores. That's why I prefer to listen to my friends, because I know them, I know what they like, they know what I like, and we have a better judgement of what each other would like. Even if we don't like a game, we may know that the other may like it, and we'd be more open and honest about that, and tell them that hey, I didn't like it but it's right up your alley, as opposed to writing a general review stating to everybody "I don't like it so stay away from it all together", which is what most reviewers seem to do. Also, you have to factor into it that some reviewers get paid to give games a higher score. Even if it's 'slightly higher', it's being paid to be higher. Which is just wrong. That's why, when I give my impressions, you'll notice that I say things like, "if you like this or that, it might be for you, if you dont like this or that, then it might not be for you". However, I usually encourage people to at least try it out for themselves. You never know what you'll like until you play it for yourself. Of course, I'm not saying to run out and buy it yourself. You can borrow it, or whatever, instead. But I try to honest and open with these reviews. And I encourage others to chime in with their opinions too.

However, in the end, again, I feel that it's a mistake to move these post around right now. Maybe later down the road. But doing it right now is not going to make a difference for what you want to happen to this site. You're better off leaving these alone, and trying out my other suggestions first, to be honest. Tell you what tho, I'll let you know when I think it's a good time to split them up. But it's not right now. Not when it's not going to make a difference. There are so many other things you can do to help liven up this place, and make it more active. If I were you, I would focus on those efforts first, to try and get the results that you are looking for.

That's my two cents. Good luck on those endeavors. But I'm electing to keep these here for now. Sorry.

Got to update my photo, finally. Also, added a couple of more games too. Sonic: Lost World and Assassin's Creed 4. However, I'm currently 90% done with the story in Batman. So, I'm trying to finish off some sidequests first, before officially beating the game. Once I beat it, then I'll jump into the other games.

But yeah, my shelf is starting to fill out nicely with Wii U titles. Of course, I'm missing a couple that are out right now, that I haven't picked up. But I'm a little busy at the moment, and I have some other things going on as well. Also, I should wait to let other people have something to get me for Christmas. So, I might hold off on those and see if I can get those as "gifts" later on. Picking up the bigger titles myself, that I want to play now. And get the 'smaller' titles later. Works for me.

Anyways, yeah, just had to update my list of games owned. I'm almost done with Batman: Arkham Origins. Has anybody else beaten anything else recently?

That is an impressive library! I only own about 10 games up to now, with Wonderful 101 and Monster Hunter being digital copies. I've dipped into a handful of eShop and VC titles though.

As for the last game I beat? Probably W101 - I haven't bought a new game since then, so it'd be difficult to beat anything else. Fantastic game, wish I had more time to play around with it and work towards some of the secret content. I only finished a single playthrough, and only on Easy - there's so much to do, yet so little time to do it!

When I get paid at the end of the month, I'll be buying Mario 3D World, so you can pre-emptively call that one beaten I suppose! Unfortunately while you're all having fun playing it though I'll have to wait another week. It's going to be one of the toughest weeks for a long time.

I'm back.. and I picked up a few games (and beaten some too), while I was away.

In the last couple of weeks, I picked up...

Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag
Batman: Arkham Origins
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut
DuckTales: Remastered
Lego Marvel Super Heroes
Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures
and some others, which I don't recall if I had already listed before I made the changes to the first post, or not.

However, I did pick up some eShop titles too. Like Wii Sports Club. I bought the full pass for both Tennis and Bowling. So there's no need to worry about those anymore. Also, I picked up Wii Fit U, and the Wii Fit Meter. I already have the balance board from previous Wii Fit games. And, a couple of more titles. I'll have to look tho. So, later.

Anyways, my Wii U library is growing fast. And there's still plenty of more titles that I want to get. Also, I have Super Mario 3D World preordered, as well as The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds and the Zelda 3DS-XL. So I'll be picking up all 3 when those come out next week too. And, as such, you'll notice that in my picture above, I left a space in between Splinter Cell and Tank Tank Tank, for Super Mario 3D World to go, since I pre-ordered it.

I beat a few more games in the past couple of days. Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Directors Cut, Lego Marvel Super Heroes, and Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures. All three games I got on Friday night, and all 3 games beaten within about 4 days from getting them.

However, in the past couple of weeks, I put a lot of time into gaming. A lot of time. In those weeks, I have started, from scratch, and beaten, all 7 of those listed above (and now again here)... with Miiverse photos to show them all off to all.

Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag
Batman: Arkham Origins
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut
DuckTales: Remastered
Lego Marvel Super Heroes
Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures

These are all of my recently gotten games. Tho, I've lost a lot of sleep doing so. Also, it's helped to keep me away from here for a while. But I'm closer to beating all of my retail titles now. Which is good.

2 more days until Super Mario 3D World and The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds come out. I'm going to see if I can beat another game before then. The only games that I have not beaten yet, are...

Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate
Need for Speed: Most Wanted U
Scribblenauts: Unmasked
Sonic All Star Racing Transformed
Sonic Lost World
Wii Party U
The Wonderful 101

Monster Hunter I've only put about 2 hours in, so I have a long, long ways to go in that game.
Need for Speed I'm almost done. I'm number 4 on the "Most Wanted" list, but I do have all of the speed cameras, billboards, and gates broken. Only a little bit more to go in that game.
Scribblenauts: Unmasked I haven't started yet. Haven't even popped it in once, yet..
Sonic All Star Racing Transformed. I'm almost done. But I need a few more Stars before I can unlock the final level so that I can beat it. But I'm close
Sonic Lost World I've only played the first level, just to try it out. So I have a ways to go in that game too.
Wii Party U I haven't gotten to play a whole lot. We had fun with it as a group, but, as noted above, I've put a lot of time into those 7 other games, so not much progress here yet.
The Wonderful 101 I'm a little more than halfway done with.

So, the break down is...

Almost done:
Need for Speed
Sonic Racing
Wonderful 101

Long ways to go:
Monster Hunter
Scribblenauts
Sonic Lost World
Wii Party U

I'm working on The Wonderful 101 right now. Hoping to beat that before I pick up Mario. Mario will take priority once I get that. So 101 and Mario are next. After that, I'll probably work on Sonic Lost World and Scribblenauts. Then I'll pick at Wii Party U while trying to finish off Need for Speed and Sonic Racing. Leaving Monster Hunter for last, as I figure that'll take the longest to beat.

So, my plan is set, and it's The Wonderful 101's turn. So I'm working on that. Again, hopefully, I can beat it before Mario comes out. Wish me luck.

Just beat The Wonderful 101, finally. I was working on it earlier, but then I got sidetracked with my brother's wedding, and then some other things, and then with more new games. So, I should of beaten this a lot time ago. However, that's ok, because I've beaten it now. Very fun. Challenging at times, but still fun. One of my overall favorite Wii U games. All around great game. The story, characters, comedy, gameplay variety, etc,etc, all come together nicely to make a great game. I had a blast with this game. And, finally, I can check it off as being beaten. I think I blew up Miiverse with this, as I was posting like crazy at the end of it.

Anyways, I'll post more about it later. I have some things to do right now. Just wanted to pop in here and update my status while I had a quick moment. Happy gaming everybody.

Wow. So, I popped in Scribblenauts: Unmasked - A DC Comic Adventure today, and I only expected to put a little dent into it today. But nope, I ended up beating the game. It's really, really short. I started it this morning for a couple of hours, and then went out to start my day. After finally getting back home, I popped it back in, and, to my surprise, after playing for another hour or two, poof, the game was over. It only took a few hours to beat. Of course, there are still some things to do after you beat the game, so it does have some replayability. However, it would of been better if the 'after credits' gameplay was made to be played before the end credits. Then the game would of felt 'fuller'. But as it stands, it's a short game, with some extra stuff to do after you beat it. Story wise, it makes sense, given the extra content after you beat it. But still, they probably could of worked that into the main portion of the game. That, or made the main part of the game bigger, and/or harder. In fact, this was probably the easiest Scribblenauts game that I played. Tho, they did try to make it more challenging by adding in challenge quests for double the reputation points. Basically, they set a restriction on you, so you have to complete the level within the confines of the restriction. Like, for instance, sometimes the challenge rule is, you can only create things that start with this letter, "X", then it names a random letter. That can be challenging, trying to solve the puzzles (even easy puzzles), with a letter that seems totally unrelated to the task at hand. So that's a fun challenge mode. Other times, they'll ban weapons or superheroes, or something else. Those aren't as hard, as basic items work just fine. It's limiting you to a single letter thats a real challenge. However, you can skip all of the challenges. Tho, you can still be penalized tho. If you use the same word or adjective twice or more, you get penalized for it, as it takes away your reputation points. Or rather, you get less points than you would have if you didn't use the same words.

The superheroes are in the game. Even a bunch that I never heard of. They give you access to the "Bat Computer" that has a list of them all. So it was fun cycling through that database. And, there was like 35 different Batmans and 20 different Supermans, and X amount of different other superheroes too. So that was cool, tho it 'inflated' the number of heroes in the game. However, I think that they under utilized the superheroes. Only the main ones got any prominent story time. The rest you could summon, but had no part in the 'story'. of the game. And the "battles" were super short. And most of the time, you didn't actually fight them. You did sometimes. Especially at the end. But most of the time, they summon something, like a monster or trap or something, and you'll write down an object to counter it, and poof, it's over that fast. Seriously. Tho, usually they summon like 2 or 3 things to get past. All easy. They summon, you write down something to counter it, they summon something else, you counter it, etc, and then they flee and it's over, and you move on to the next character battle. Very short, and very easy.

If you like the Scribblenauts franchise, this game is more of the same. Just easier, and shorter, and with a comic book story (the cutscenes are all like comic book panels). So, if you're a fan of the franchise, you'll most likely like this. If you haven't played a Scribblenauts game yet, this would be a good "introduction" to the series. It can 'show you the ropes', so to speak. It's a good game. Just short and easy.

Anyways, I didn't expect to cross off another game as being beaten, however, it happened. I posted the credits on Miiverse. Even the credits of the game were short tho. I'll finish the rest of the Origin story stuff, but I imagine that won't take put an hour or so to complete this game 100%.

Thus, I can't wait for tomorrow, as tomorrow is the big day. Super Mario 3D World, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, and the Gold/Black Zelda 3DS-XL, will all be mine. I have all of these pre-ordered, and will pick them all up in the morning. Super Mario 3D World will take priority, and then my full focus will be on The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. I won't be playing any other games until both of those have been completed first.

---
So, what games have you all beaten or picked up recently? Anything fun or exciting?

So I did it. I picked up Super Mario 3D World today. Haven't had a chance to put much time into the game today. Been busy all day. But I did try it out for a little bit. So far a very fun game. Can't wait to see what else the game holds for me. I'll update more when I can. But I've added the title, and picture, to the top post. Enjoy.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back