Would you like a Jelly Baby?

TheDoctor_13

From
U.S.A
Playing
GameCube
Hi everyone, I'm The Doctor. I'm from the defunct planet known as TheWiiU.com I kept holding onto hope that it would get better, but it seems it never turned out, so here I am. I'll just be taking a peak around, may or may not be that active.

Is this the same site that was recommended us WiiU members join months/past year or another Nintendo forum? I don't remember.

welcome Sir, and i've heard you were indeed invited!

You guys are welcome to set up shop here!

Welcome to Nintendo Forums. Glad people are continuing to migrate from TheWiiU.

"Is this the same site that was recommended us WiiU members join months/past year or another Nintendo forum? I don't remember."
Nah, there were only really "3" real sites ever "associated" with WiiU. There's Sorce's forum, which is probably the one you're thinking of.
the second (this one): crunchy approached us a while back (a year or two ago) to try to collab on something, bring activity back/get feldo's attention again. i think we got feldo to notice, but nothing panned out.
then there was wiiucafe, which was just a mess. that was back when i was just a mod and essentially what spawned a few of the jokes and running drama among users. a few other "sites" spawned off, but they don't really count.

What is a jelly baby? I'm guessing its jello, in which case i shall not partake of. (Nasty stuff)

Latest threads

Back