Andross says "Hi, I'm a newbie."

AndrossOfVenom8

From
Lylat System
Playing
3DS XL
Hey, if someone could show me around a bit or chat for a few minutes so I could feel welcome, that'd be much appreciated.

welcome, so i gather you're a Star Fox fan. I'm ashamed to say that i let 64 3d get away from me , but i'll try it one day. you'll love it here, it's very friendly

Alright, cool.
When you do try 64 3D, be careful on Area 6.
I'm not kidding when I say it could give you serious carpal tunnel syndrome.
I learned from experience.
I think I should get it checked out.

Last edited:
Hey!! Welcome to the forums!

My name's Mariah aka Iceskater101. My name comes from my 360 gamertag which is pretty cool. I also have a 3DS which I absolutely love! It's really awesome. I have Animal Crossing New Leaf and Luigi's Dark Moon. After I beat Luigi's game, I will invest in some more new games for the 3DS. So if you need someone to talk to or you need some help about something, definitely message me or comment on my profile!

We have a ton of people on here usually, I don't know where the heck all of them are. I was upgrading the forum a couple of weeks ago, and some people may have gotten emails that the forum is disabled. I'm going to ping some members to see what's up.

andross_birthday_party_by_blackrock3-d59d13q.jpg

Just two days.
The same day as Father's Day.
In case you don't get it, it's supposed to be talking about my birthday.

Thanks everyone.

But, uhhh.....why us there a Yoshi egg as my avatar?
I don't remember putting it there.
Anyway, is there a possibility someone can put this as my avi for me?
starfoxwiki.info/w/images/thumb/e/e1/Andross_emblem.png/120px-Andross_emblem.png
I only use mobile, and even though I try UC Browser, I can't manage to put it on here.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back