Been a looong time...... im New n saying hi!!

Blaze_Octane44

From
Michigan
Playing
Wii U
Hi gamers, first id like to say I havent owned a nintendo platform since I was kid (im 29 now). It was the super nintendo (christmas gift) and guess what I played alot of?? Mario Kart!!!! Guess why I just returned to the land of nintendo? Yup, mario kart 8!! I couldnt resist mario kart any longer!! I also miss playing mario brothers and donkey kong and kirby! Only played the wii u maybe a gd hour and I can honestly say I am very impressed, the controls are grt and nintendo kps backward compatibility??!! They also let u buy old classics?! Score and score in my book. I think me and nintendo will become freinds once again lol!! I am having trouble getting my free game as it keeps saying my login is wrong when it is not??? Anyone help with that? Im a diehard sony guy but theirs room for nintendo but im just a newbie on a foreign platform!! Anything I should know? Lmk gamers!!

well well welcome! this sounds familiar as i went through the same sony phase. welcome back, and yes all the classics WE missed are there.

you aren't the only one having trouble getting the free download, MK8 is causing super heavy traffic on their website, and I'm getting from miiverse a lot of folks can't even play online yet. Duh! it's Mario Kart. super fun

As far as anything you should know, the wii u's best kept secret (for me) is Ducktales. check it out

Hi! My name's Iceskater101 aka Mariah

I am very new to nintendo as well! I just got a 3DS last christmas! It's the first nintendo thing I own! I absolutely love it! I have Luigi's Dark Moon (currently trying to complete) and Animal Crossing New Leaf as well! I love the console and the 3D aspect. I am also looking for anyone to add me so definitely message me your friend code.
I see you're a sony fan, do you have the PS4?
I am more of a microsoft person and I love my xbox 360.

Anyway, nice to meet you and welcome to the forums!

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back