Games

Heigw

From
Michigan
Playing
Game Boy Micro
So after @dustinb12 said something about this rpg that looked really good for the 3ds, but my 2ds was really broken, I decided to go out and get myself a new 3ds xl. It took nearly the entire night to do the system transfer, but it was worth it. It runs faster, sounds nicer, looks nicer and can play minecraft.

I had kind of given up on the 3ds after the Switch came out, but now its like it was given new life and thats all I can play! So what are some games you guys would recommend for the 3ds? Doesn't matter what genre, I could get down on anything except action platformers like mega-man! Kirby is the exception.

Copen-08

Playing
Switch
Oh, man. If you aren't playing Gunvolt 2 you're missing out on the best 3DS game.

That said, you got the 2 Zelda 64 games, Devil Survivor 1&2, KH3D, That new Metroid 2 Remake.

Honestly though, at this point I almost want to start telling people to pirate 3DS games so Nintendo kills it and focuses on Switch >_>

dustinb12

Staff member
From
Lafayette, LA
Playing
Switch
@Heigw !!! Totally speaking my language. Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon is where i started, of course i loved the Zelda's. Majora's Mask 3d A Link Between worlds especially. Bravely Defaults, Kirby Robobot, and Fantasy Life. Fantasy may be my favorite game ever, and im talking about a 30 year career. I also LOVED the Yokai Watch games, obviously.

Yes, once i got me a New XL, games really shined. My Mario Golf World Tour scores got much better.

Heigw

From
Michigan
Playing
Game Boy Micro
Yeah! I've heard of Ever Oasis! Its like a town builder thing right? I looked up some of the games you said, fantasy life sounds pretty good so I think i'll get that one and play it first.

Is majora and luigi's mansion the same as the old ones for n64/gamecube? Is it really worth getting it for the 3ds too? Is the 3d feature really good or something? The 3d was pretty amusing for the first couple days, I haven't used it since!

Heigw

From
Michigan
Playing
Game Boy Micro
Oh, man. If you aren't playing Gunvolt 2 you're missing out on the best 3DS game.

That said, you got the 2 Zelda 64 games, Devil Survivor 1&2, KH3D, That new Metroid 2 Remake.

Honestly though, at this point I almost want to start telling people to pirate 3DS games so Nintendo kills it and focuses on Switch >_>
Sorry I replied to @dustinb12 first, didn't see your post! The metroid remake looked good. I don't think i'm ready for a flash cartridge on 3ds yet. It took me 10 years to get one for the gameboy advance! xD

dustinb12

Staff member
From
Lafayette, LA
Playing
Switch
@Heigw Majora's Mask, yes same game but cleaned up and much better. Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon is a new game and its one of the few games i actually CAN play in 3d.

Ever Oasis seems to be a town builder and i think i will like the combat. It's as close a game ive seen to Fantasy Life so i really want it. Did you check Fantasy out? I don't know if that will be up your ally. It has a lot of creating to do along with fighting and rpg-ing. I started as a cook.

queenzelda

From
Behind j00.
Playing
GameCube
I love Ever Oasis. You can do so much more then Fantasy Life in this game its not even funny. Trust me: Ever Oasis is worth the investment. (Impo)

dustinb12

Staff member
From
Lafayette, LA
Playing
Switch
@queenzelda @Heigw (Komasan voice:) Oh my swirls! Yeah, i put in an order with the family for my birthday. They will deliver, along with the new Kirby hopefully. I think the 3ds's library will go down as my personal favorite. We're talking 30+ years of gaming.

Latest posts

Latest threads