Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival

MakGonz

Playing
Wii U
So I bought this game thinking it was like any othet AC game. NOPE! The game is fairly boring and really takes no skill. My question is what's the deal with the cards? The game came with 3 cards and I have no idea how to use them or when to use them. I also bought the Tom Nooks amiibo:)

Yeah, I was REALLY bummed out when they said that it was going to be like a party-type game... I want my old Animal Crossing back!:(

i wanted this for the family for Christmas, but i never seem to hear anything good about it. I really like party games, and who doesn't like AC?

It's not a party game. There are no mini games in it. It's not like Mario Party. I'm just trying to figure out how to use the cards that cane with the game.

I know, but it is kind of a little party game where you go on a board and roll dice with other people. Boooooring....

Got Animal Crossing amiibo Festival: new $6

Yep, brand new in package never been opened. I got it at Toys R Us for $6. They had Chibi-Robo with amiibo brand new for $8. Too bad I have both. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I got it used for like 7 or 8 dollars from GameFly with the amiibo (which was new, I think) like a year or so ago.

i really really wanted to get that game to play with the family while my daughter was at a younger age but i heard avoid it like the plague. Is it really that bad? We're all AC fans here...

Recently got a Wii U for X-mas, I got this game with it, but I actually kind of enjoyed it! I hope i'm not the only one who liked this game.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back