Greetings!

lexinonomous

Playing
Super NES
Hi there!
My name is Alexis and I have been playing video games for as long as I can remember. My love for video games began with my mother's PC, where I would spend time playing games like Pajama Sam, Freddy the Fish, and Putt Putt. Once I was introduced to the world of gaming, my cousins made sure to make me familiar with gaming consoles. The SNES ended up being my very first Nintendo experience. I've been in love ever since.

I am looking forward to getting to know like minded people and discussing my favorite consoles. I will see you all in the forum!

Hi!

You're cute.

Yeah, I went there.

Well, looks like we just lost a new member!

LW33XrI.jpg

Well I have to say that I really want to see what this Pajama Sam game is all about. I always get a little fun out of seeing the old school games, and getting that sense of nostalgia that comes along with it. I have not heard of this, but it sounds like a pretty interesting game, and I am curious to see what it is all about. Thanks for the share, and welcome aboard....you will love it here. Can't wait to hear more from ya.

Salutations & Welcome. I've been gaming since i was 2 years old back in 1984 on the Atari 2600. The NES wasn't even out yet. I'm old.

@lexinonomous welcome! glad to have you. Please do make the rounds and leave your thoughts. What are you currently playing?

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back