Hello

steeleda

Playing
Nintendo 64
Hi, I'm Danielle aka steeleda and I am a huge fan of the older games (specifically N64 and the Super Nintendo). I used to play gameboy but I no longer own that regrettably and I never own a DS of any kind. My favorite games are Mario Party, Mario 64 and Super Mario World. If Mario Kart didn't make me dizzy then I would like to play that as well. I am also a fan of Pokemon stadium and Pokemon Snap for the 64 and I don't mind playing Super Mario Bros. Wii although it isn't my favorite to play. And my favorite Gamecube games include Zelda the Windwaker (almost beat it) and Mario Party. Sunshine was not one of my favorite games but I did like how you could navigate the tunnels.

welcome, do you have the wii u and did you try Windwaker HD? Gamecube has many of my favs as well

sorry about Mario Kart, I'm afraid the new one will for sure make you dizzy

I don't have the Wii U. I haven't been able to buy a new console in a long time and it is a very sad thing. I haven't been able to play Mario Kart since the 64 and it is a sad thing but one I have learned to live with. I actually didn't know about Windwaker HD until I started to read around on this Forum. I have been focusing on school lately and haven't really had the time to play games (sigh) but hopefully I will be getting back into it pretty soon. I was actually thinking of hooking up my gamecube and playing that to make me feel better about the older games. Maybe I'll finally beat Windwaker. I just can't get around the arrow at the shield at the boss thing. I always miss and die.

oh you have to see the end…

look on the bright side, nowadays we have the virtual console, so when school's out, and life gets stable, you can always backtrack

That is very true. I am definitely going to make beating Windwaker one of my goals. I spent an entire summer making it to that point and then I just throw it away and never really try to win. I'm sure I will be able to complete it now. I really want the satisfaction of beating a game since I usually give up or find something else before I reach the end.

Latest threads

Back