Hi guys can you help me help you?

jamesborgor

Playing
Nintendo DS
Hi

I’m new to this forum, my reason for joining was that I understand there problems that gamers have that can be solved. My particular region of interest is in gaming accessories and their associated issues with current products on the market. My questions to the Nintendo forums for gaming accessories are as follows:

- What current issues do you have with the existing products on the market?

- What issues would you like an accessory to be made for?

- Do you know of anything you would like improved about existing products?

- Do you feel as though there is a lack of accessories for specific games or a specific platform i.e. DSi/Wii or even mobile gaming?

Thanks in advance, I would appreciate your inputs or even if you have any similar ideas I would love to work with you.

What is the best NES accessory to land the plane in Top Gun for the NES. I've been playing that for almost 30 years and I can never land the plane.

Hi and welcome. The first thing that came to mind was yesterday while Pokehunting, my daughter insisted on riding her bike. Well its just a matter of time before the phone gets dropped or heaven forbid, something worse. Maybe something that can get the phone out of her hands and have both hands on the bike?

My Top Gun jet is still flying out there somewhere too I'm sure

quadlock.jpg

for above poster.

I want transparent color Wii U controllers. I want a transparent aqua blue Pro controller.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back