I Need Help With a Game Title

Thomas Ennis

From
Albuquerque
Playing
Super NES
What was the name of the game, where you played a knight walking through a modern day street? When you got hit, you lost your armor; and you could fall in the sewers. A lot of the enemies tossed projectiles from the top of buildings. I can't think of the name of this game, and it's bothering me.

Is it Ghosts n' Goblins?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghosts_%27n_Goblins

I'm not sure 'modern day street' applies to this game though. This is the only game where I can think of a knight losing his armor. However, if you add a few things to the description I'll try to figure it out if I am wrong.

No, not Ghosts n' Goblins, but thank you for helping. This game has a somewhat similar feel, but it takes place on a modern day street; and you don't have projectiles. Speaking of Ghosts n' Goblins; I completely and utterly HATE that game :wacko:

It's not the best game. How about Wizards & Warriors? There's three of them (I think) and I'm unsure if there is a level where there are buildings in any of the three. Or it could be Sword Master? I think the modern day street is kiling me here and I'm running out of NES knight games. It was surely NES, though, right?

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back