Indie games you'd like to see on the 3DS?

SLTE

Playing
Nintendo DS
Thanks largely to Steam there's been an amazing number of awesome indie games flooding the internet of late, and there are lots of 'em that I think would go great on a handheld. Are there any you'd like to see available for download on the 3DS?

I'd like to see Undertale, personally. The save file shenanigans aside, I think playing that game with a Stylus would be great fun.

I would love to have Rust on 3ds. I think the chances of that are absolutely zero but hey, its fun to dream right?

I'm a big fan of japanese horror indie games so I wouldn't mind some to be portable. Mostly a remake of Ib or The Witch's House, like they did with Corpse Party. I agree with the Undertale suggestion though, it's a great game!

There's a game called They Bleed Pixels, I haven't played it a whole lot but it seems pretty cool in gameplay. It's a difficult platforming game with cool art and animation.

Warning, if you do look it up, know that it contains a lot of blood. As much as a M-rated game. For that reason, it probably won't come to 3DS :(.

Not necessarily. I'm a big fan of Corpse Part and it is also a game with tons of blood, torture and death, and it came out to the 3DS after the PSP and PSVita. And it started as an indie game. So there's hope ;)

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back