Nintendo started it all...

TyranBrulee

From
California
Playing
3DS
(Disclaimer: It actually didn't; Sega did, but let's ignore that)
Sup guys, I'm Tyran. I'm 17 years old and I enjoy gaming with a passion. Although I don't play many Nintendo titles anymore, I still keep up with news(like the new smash bros game, really looking forward to that!)
QJGfW4H.png

I have a 3DS, DSi, DSlite, Wii, GBA SP, and a SNES. Some titles/series I've thoroughly enjoyed include(but aren't limited to) Chrono Trigger, Pokemon, and The Legend of Zelda. I'm currently playing Pokemon X, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, and Tomodachi Life.
I hope to get along with you all. c:

welcome, and please tell me, how cool is Tomodachi Life? no one i know has it, and i'd love to know just what the deal is? it looks so cool. you're in real good company here btw

welcome, and please tell me, how cool is Tomodachi Life? no one i know has it, and i'd love to know just what the deal is? it looks so cool. you're in real good company here btw
It's really cool for people who have no imagination. I'm not trying to make it look bad, but it's really just mindless entertainment. Entertainment is entertainment, though! So if it works, it's good. There will be people who have no imagination at all who dislike it, but that's a different issue.
I use Tomodachi Life to empty my mind and relax a bit because you're pulled into a world that has no correlation to your own, but still has the same people(if you use people you know as miis).
And thanks for welcoming me c:
Welcome to this wonderful forum :)

I like the OC announcement :D
Thanks! I spent a while on it. I didn't know what to use for the character, so I just slapped in one of my random doodles.
"I'm a scorpion dragon, rawr"

thanks, now I'm really interested. the point of games for me is to get away for a while

You're welcome! I think the game is perfect for you, in this case. :) We should exchange miis when you get Tomodachi Life!

Latest threads

Back