Online Amiibo Tournaments

AmiiBrawl

From
Missouri, USA
Playing
Wii U
Hello, AmiiBrawl is a Online Amiibo Tournament that is streamed live on Twitch. These tournament are held online only. I have been streaming tournaments for a while, and I am wanting to let others who may be interested in showing what their Amiibo can do in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. If you are interested, please follow AmiiBrawl on Twitter and and check out the Twitch page. There will be a tournament being streamed tomorrow (1/17/17) at about 6pm CST, if you want to see what its about. If you have any questions, please send a message to @AmiiBrawl on Twitter or Email me at Amiibrawl@gmail.com. Links to the Twitter and Twitch page are Below. Thank you for your time.
Twitter: Twitter.com/amiibrawl
Twitch: Twitch.tv/amiibrawl
Facebook: Facebook.com/amiibrawl

Last edited:
The next Tournament will be held on February 27th . This will be a standard Amiibrawl and the rules are as follows:
  • No Explosive Perfect Shield (EPS) Bonus
  • No Critical Hitter Bonus
  • No Little Mac Amiibo
  • 2-stock matches
  • Stats must Equal 120 across Attack/Defence/Speed stats
  • Stages are Omega Battlefield, Regular Battlefield, and in the event of a 3rd round Omega Battlefield.
  • Double elemination
Thank you for your interest and if you would like to watch some past streams, check out the youtube page at www.youtube.com/channel/UCKWplXvi1c2y7G7nqLOEATA or the twitch page at twitch.tv/amiibrawl. Brackets can be found on challonge at http://challonge.com/users/amiibrawl . Hope to see you in future tournaments!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back