Pokémon Snap help needed.

Hellataz

Playing
Switch
Hi my name is Jaime, I’m new to the forum so I apologize if this has been answered in an earlier thread, I couldn’t find anything when I searched.
I’ve been playing the new Pokémon snap and I am unable to access the two new areas that came with update v2.0 (badlands and river). I was able to play the side path where you shrink but that’s it. Everything I’ve read online says these areas are unlocked after updating to v2.0 which I have done, but they don’t appear on my map. I have all the other areas unlocked and have at least a 2-3 level on each. So I’m curious if access to these areas (river and badlands) are only available through a hidden path/entrance or just as the googled articles I read stated available after Prof Mirror tells you about his shrinking tech?
I’ve restarted my game and my switch, unplugged and tried to reset. Nothing has worked, I’m hoping it’s just something easy that requires me to figure it out in game and not a glitch that will make me have to delete all my game data. Help.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back