Slow forums

Atomic77

From
West Bend Wisconsin
Playing
Switch Lite
Is it just me or is this forum really slow or like dead or something?. I was going through the posts and a lot of posts are really old it’s like nobody seems to
Post anything new lately a lot of other forums I visit seem to be more active than this.

crunchyg

Administrator
Staff member
Playing
GameCube
The site had a technical issue that prevented new registrations, and posting activity slowed down. Invite your friends and help to get it picked back up.

crunchyg

Administrator
Staff member
Playing
GameCube
You can tell people on other gaming forums or reddit about this place. That's what we used to do, and we brought over quite a few good people.

dustinb12

Staff member
From
Lafayette, LA
Playing
Switch
Yeah, now that im back to work and it's getting super hot here, i have been away from the forums more than i like. Just @ me and ill talk Nintendo with anybody.

crunchyg

Administrator
Staff member
Playing
GameCube
@nescubewii3ds We have a Fortnite thread in the Switch forum, you can post there.

BeepBeep

Playing
Switch
When did you guys switch over to the new forums? Is the traffic here about the same as the previous forums you had?

crunchyg

Administrator
Staff member
Playing
GameCube
@BeepBeep We never switched. This forum was started in 2012, shortly after Nintendo shut down their official forums. We did have an upgrade earlier this year to bring the backend technology up to date and underwent a light visual overhaul. Always a work in progress.

Latest posts

Latest threads