Cooking Mama for WIi U

JoanMcWench

Playing
NES
Is there a Wii U specific game for Cooking Mama? Something that really utilizes the platform? I really feel like there are a lot of things they can do with this title but they just continue to do the same things over and over again. Disappointing. It can be a tool for teaching people to cook in a fun way.

As of now, I do not think there is a Cooking Mama game for the Wii U, but hopefully we can get one later on. I'd definitely play it!

I have no idea why but I really enjoy that game. Yes, it can be repetitive. Yes, the graphics are not entirely that impressive. Yes, there are other things to complain about but it's pretty addictive and great for a system that encourages motion style interaction.

You aren't alone lol. Many people enjoy cooking mama. It's a pretty unique and creative concept. I think I own all of them or at least most of them and I'd definitely play more lol.

That's okay I really want to play the Dining Dash and Cake Mania games for the DS. I might get them really cheap somewhere

Latest threads

Back